Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Indicators?

allen2502

does anyone else have a prob i have a 53 avensis saloon, and when you use the indicators? they auto turn off when you straighten up?? not though when you turn left 9/10 times they stay down and you have to manulally turn them off, which wouldnt be so bad if they made a noise to tell you they were on? so half the time i go to indicate and find i already am? spoke to mr T who seems to think?? tough.... thats that get used to it, its not a fault? any help please...

thanks

does anyone else have a prob i have a 53 avensis saloon, and when you use the indicators? they auto turn off when you straighten up?? not though when you turn left 9/10 times they stay down and you have to manulally turn them off, which wouldnt be so bad if they made a noise to tell you they were on? so half the time i go to indicate and find i already am? spoke to mr T who seems to think?? tough.... thats that get used to it, its not a fault? any help please...

thanks

Auto Turn-Off works just fine on my 55 Plate Avensis ........ right and left stalks!

You have a problem with your indicator switch colum (the stalk)

wah hay,,,,,,,, an answere, thanks, the garage guy seemed to think that when he does get around to looking at my car????? that he would not be able to reg it as a fault? as this was just one of those things? at least now i have a name to tell him... hopefully that will help sort it out, so thanks again.... any other answere? please

Some early avensis had these problems.

The left indicator would flash randomly..

I doubt it very much it is an earth problem,

Would be looking at the stalk.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links