Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Voice Activation?

pards

Hi all,

I have the tns2000 system I am having trouble trying to work out how to use the voice command for the radio.

I have pressed the button in on the steering wheel and can hear a beep sound but no response from the system when saying a command, also it says in the manual that there should be a display on the sat nav screen top left corner again this does not come on. Can anyone help with this please?

Regards,

Pards

Hi all,

I have the tns2000 system I am having trouble trying to work out how to use the voice command for the radio.

I have pressed the button in on the steering wheel and can hear a beep sound but no response from the system when saying a command, also it says in the manual that there should be a display on the sat nav screen top left corner again this does not come on. Can anyone help with this please?

Regards,

Pards

Have you tried shouting loudly in Japanese? :P

Hi all,

Regards,

Pards

hi

no chance to activate it also for mine. today i got negative reply from MrT and they stated this is separete function to be installed not for free.

i will forget it and switch manually :D

cheers/igor

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links