Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Changing Bulb Heater Display?

pards

Hi all,

My light behind the heater setting on the dash has gone, everything else illuminates. I phoned my local dealer and was quoted £60 to get it done. Does anyone know if it is a easy job? also what bulb would I need to replace?

Thanks,

Pards

Hi.

I found this question and reply, that was posted back in Feb 08. I hope it answers your question.

What I was wondering is do i have to get off the surroundingspanel to get off heater control panel? I have taken off control knobs but the control panel doesn't seem to be getting out. Any response will be appreciated. If im lucky enough that Ken sees the post: Ken can u please post pics of steps it takes to get those light bulbs replaced. Thanks in advance

Ken wrote:

From memory you first take out the ashtray, then lift up at the bottom of the walnut surround and remove that, pull out the heater control knobs and then unclip the 4 clips holding the front heater control panel. Their are 3 bulbs inside the panel and they are 4mm 12v clear wedge style bulbs...

Regards.

Burnaston Rules!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links