Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

So Where Was The Toc?

Barrycross

Hi folks,

We had our 1st round of the Toyota sprint series at Waterbeach yesterday and was sorry to see we had no TOC cars entered or spectating :( ......We have full sponsorship and backing from toyota GB now, we have use of their coporate marketing suite, loan of 5 Auris's for each event, Toyota have designed all our logo's and produced wonderful sun visors for our windscreens, In fact they have invested a great deal of money in our concept. I see your site/club/forum as being the best for covering all the models of toyota and have found your presence at JAE and other shows to be second to none, but I'm myth'd as to why no one wants to come and play in a safe, fun event like TSS.

Couple of pick from yesterday..................

A good cross section of Toyota's

waterbeach2008008.jpg

waterbeach2008002.jpg

waterbeach2008004.jpg

waterbeach2008005.jpg

waterbeach2008014.jpg

waterbeach2008006.jpg

Call me a interfering old git but I need to know if this sort of thing is not for you or reasons why you dont want to come and see what we are up to, Take up from other clubs has been steady but I would love to see a few from the TOC putting a big grin on their faces.

Pop in and say hello http://www.toyota-sprint-series.com/forums/index.php

I would've loved to take part mate but funds don't permit it at the moment :(

I'll deffo be spectating at the "Northern" rounds tho!! :thumbsup:

Although if you've been loaned 5 Auris's and need a driver............. ;)

never heard of it, had a quick look at your website and looks as though nothing is held in scotland? x

It's not something I'd enter myself, but 2 of my mates were in it. I'll be there cheering them on for the 2 rounds at Teesside.

I would have loved to enter now you have the 1litre class but funds are a big issue for me too, although I have every intention of spectating at Barkston, but I havent told you guys yet as I have forgotten my password :lol: 2009 series tho count me in :D

SJx

Who did you think this was? :lol:

CustomName005a.jpg

Hmmm ... let's check the results :P

Overall_positions.jpg

If I had had any other class F (sub 1-litre) opponents, it would have been a stunning victory! As it was, we need some more Aygos and Yarises to turn up next time. Even with 67bhp, you don't have to come last.

Plus, we can have 130bhp in the Aygo now. Who's going to be the first to rock up to the event with one of those?

Edit:

Paul.

Fantastic Paul Well Done!!! Aygo looks fab and didnt come last :lol: Will cheer you on at Barkston as promised!! And hopefully race you next year :D

& yet they still refuse to allow probably the world's biggest Toyota Club to use their logo, nice to see they're got their priorities straight

& yet they still refuse to allow probably the world's biggest Toyota Club to use their logo, nice to see they're got their priorities straight

Biting satire from the German quarter ! :D

Paul, I never put 2+2 together my friend, sorry......Your driving was awesome and the times very impressive and showed a few people up.

This series was started to cover the huge range of Toyota's and the Aygo was a great addition to the pack on sunday.

Regards

Biting satire from the German quarter ! :D

Not quite, I'm English (well, apart from when it suits me to be Irish, such as last night) :P

( I meant your car ! )

I know, I was taking the :censor:

So was I ! :D

Anyway, not wanting to further Hijack someone elses thread, the Sprint Series looks like a lot of fun. A chance to test yourself against the clock and your mates without incurring the wrath of the law.

4 more dates throughout the year for this event too if anyone else is interested. Would be an ideal opportunity for a meet and spectate day !

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links