Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Warrington 08

Fujisan

Many many thanks to Anchorman for organising a great event. :toast:

It was wonderful to see you all and finally put faces to names. I certainly enjoyed myself and my lad certainly enjoyed running around the car park :lol:

Almost incredibly Anchorman's car was cleaner under the bonnet than the brand new XTR kindly supplied by RRG. I have never seen an engine that clean :eek::thumbsup:

And yes, Bothy's car sounded and looked awesome has it blasted down the road!!! :yahoo:

Sorry forgot to take any pictures. :(

Anyway it was great to meet you all, thank you all for taking the time and the trouble. :toast:

PS Thanks for my raffle prize.....it fits! :yes: .......just! :lol:

Many many thanks to Anchorman for organising a great event. :toast:

It was wonderful to see you all and finally put faces to names. I certainly enjoyed myself and my lad certainly enjoyed running around the car park :lol:

Almost incredibly Anchorman's car was cleaner under the bonnet than the brand new XTR kindly supplied by RRG. I have never seen an engine that clean :eek::thumbsup:

And yes, Bothy's car sounded and looked awesome has it blasted down the road!!! :yahoo:

Sorry forgot to take any pictures. :(

Anyway it was great to meet you all, thank you all for taking the time and the trouble. :toast:

PS Thanks for my raffle prize.....it fits! :yes: .......just! :lol:

You dissapoint me Fuji..................NO PICTURES :rolleyes: .........................did anyone remember to take any?

(Or was it such an exciting meet ;) )

Unfortunately a number had gone and there was a wedding going on so we couldn't get them together. I also left my camera on 400ISO so the pictures are grainy but here are a selection.

Duncerduncs, mine and bothys;

RAVmeet2.jpg

shcm, mine, Local Hero and Duncs;

RAVmeet1.jpg

Bothy took some of us out;

getimage.jpg

Thanks to all that came and helped to raise £100 for active4all with the raffled prizes kindly donated by Toyota GB. There were some very nicely turned out vehicles including a brand new XTR from RRG Macclesfield.

Cheers :thumbsup:

Yep - a thanks to RRG for introducing me to the dieselly RAV..and the young chap (I won't embarrass him) was the first to dare a ride in the beast and also tackled my questions about flooring the demo RAV very well indeed !!! As it happened there were no polis cameras about (as far as I know!)

As it happened there were no polis cameras about (as far as I know!)

14 days for the NCP to drop through your letter box.... :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

If they had a shutter speed fast enough...most are digital now so no film to extract from the yellow box... :blowup: :blowup:

As it happened there were no polis cameras about (as far as I know!)

14 days for the NCP to drop through your letter box.... :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

Think ahm entirely daft? wance wis enuf. See me? Cunning! I've superglued the letterbox shut! An disconnected the doorbell, an pit a sign in the windie tae say naebidies here.

Guest Snowy3

Aww i thought we were promised mug shots?? would be nice to put faces to names. Especially if Anchorman really does look like a cross between George Clooney and Brad Pitt as previously mentioned! lucky Anchorwoman!

Aww i thought we were promised mug shots?? would be nice to put faces to names. Especially if Anchorman really does look like a cross between George Clooney and Brad Pitt as previously mentioned! lucky Anchorwoman!

You obviously missed this photo that shcm got of me having a brew in the reflection of my car..................

IMG_1385-1.jpg

tak it frae me - anchorwumins a stunner.

anchormans a nice guy but driving a 5 door dieselly RAV is a fundamental error o judgement - ah belive mrs anchorwumin has a saft heart an a quiet disposition tae looking aifter the afflicted. She (cannae release the name fur fear o The News o the warrington spilling the midnight stories) does incredibly well looking aifter the poor auld soul.

As fur the reflection - dream oan.

Update edit TUESDAY

Number 1's away to get the steering pump pulled apart so I'll update with news as soon as I hear. Will also get it checked for toe-in; camber and see if the rear castors are ok!

Guest Snowy3

You obviously missed this photo that shcm got of me having a brew in the reflection of my car..................

IMG_1385-1.jpg

ROFL!!! that made my day AM!!! VERY funny!!

p.s Bothy - but of course Mrs Bothy is even more stunning than Anchor Woman isnt she!! (it goes without saying that you say that unless you want a high heel scraped down the side of Number One!)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links