Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Hi Guys

Ravished

Hi chaps,

I'm new to the forum, so please treat me gently...

Just bought a great W reg 3dr RAV4 Reebok with 48,000 on the clock, after 10 years of fun with a brilliant 2nd generation Honda CRX I bought in 1998. Loved the Honda (the rust finally got it, and it'd cost way too much to fix) but it convinced me to buy Japanese from now on.

Anyway, just wanted to say hello, and to say what a great car the RAV is!

Ps. Anyone on here from Scarborough?

Hello Ravished

Welcome to the club.

Not from Scarborough but been there is that counts!!!

Your new best friend will be bothy as he knows a fair bit about your kind of RAV. Unfortunately he is nocturnal and ever so slightly bonkers but you'll get used to him. Well, maybe you won't but he will be helpful at some stage no doubt. He's bound to make a fuss of you because you bought a 3 door petrol.

5 door diesels are a bit big for him!

Regards

Welcome and congratulations on your choice of car. I've had mine for 4 years and I like it more and more. Have you got a photo you can post?

Weel, its a braw welcome alang tae this nutters o the world club. Like yersel, there's wan oar twa frae Engeland. No mony wi a 3 door Petrol but, so if ye need help, then ahm yer man. An if the car has a problem, I micht be able tae help an aw.

Weel, its a braw welcome alang tae this nutters o the world club. Like yersel, there's wan oar twa frae Engeland. No mony wi a 3 door Petrol but, so if ye need help, then ahm yer man. An if the car has a problem, I micht be able tae help an aw.

Thanks guys! I appreciate the welcome.

Didn't really know what to buy after my CRX, but wanted something small, reliable and tough I could go places with. Went trekking around Scotland & The UK national parks last year (photographing etc), so decided I needed something with low mileage and a higher ground clearance. Not strictly a 4x4, but just a good car with something extra. Then just as I was trying to decide, someone parked a blue RAV in front of my flat and it gave me the idea.

My Reebok came up on autotrader (reasonably) locally, and it seemed perfect. Anyway, aa'm tekkin it up tae Scotland (Mull) in 2 weeks time, so I'll give you all a full Rav report and post some pics.

Stay tuned for an update, and I'll speak to you later!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links