Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

For Sale Toyota Celica Gt4 2ltr Turbo St185

laura_ph85

For Sale

Toyota Celica GT4 4wd 2ltr turbo

St185

Registered 01/08/1990

Colour code 3e5 Red

All vehicle identification details are present.

Two owners from new

67,000 miles on the clock

Unfortunately MOT has run out, and as I am not currently using the car

Tax also expired end of 2007

Car has all mod cons: electric windows, electric mirrors, electric sunroof, AC, PAS, CD player, tape, radio, motorised aerial for radio, Customised Gt4 car mats, which cost a bit alone.

Also has new celica alloys 16’’ as well as the originals (15’’) if these are wanted. All tyres are in excellent condition, all with a good 5-6mm left on each, of which are Pirelli and yokohama, alloys are in good condition. These really set the car off well.

The car looks excellent, starts, and drives well.

It does however come with a few areas that need attending too, such as the discs and brakes will probably need replacing, there is a few minor areas of rust on the inner wheel arches and one on the sunroof, although not terrible it would be nice to be sorted. There are also scratches on the roof of the passenger side, these of which I have no idea where they appeared from. I am putting these down to the age of the paint. Oh yeah and the door handle on the passenger side has the lacquer coming off, which should be easy to sort, and is not noticeable until you get up to the car. All of the above have been listed as I want to tell you every detail, the car is in excellent condition and is a rare example with such low mileage. A bargain to be had, unfortunately I don’t have the time to sort what with job commitments, and the money would really help to go towards a deposit for a house.

Thankyou for viewing, regards laura

tn_gallery_57253_575_464784.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Whats the price? :)

£1500 is the price, offers may be accepted on viewing. car needs to be sold asap. regards laura

Hi Laura,

Is the car still available? if so, I would like to arrange a viewing. :)

Mike

Hi there the car is still available, feel free to drop by or contact me if you are at all interested in viewing

• 3 weeks later...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links