Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toyo Tranpath A11 Tyres

Notebook

Hi

Rear 2 tyres fine - Bridgestone dueller.

2 front both dueller - 1 quite worn, as replaced mid tyre change by previouse owner. Wear etc all across tread. Therefore I need a new tyre / tyres.

A mate said its better to change 2 at a time,so thinking of buying a new tyre to go on the front and then use the spare that is unused to go on with it. The one half worn then to go as the spare..... make sense?

Anyway looked at the spare to find it is a toyo tranpath A11. Therefore if I buy aniother of these, I will have toyo on the front and the duellers on the back.

1 Is this safe etc

2 are these tyres any good?

Thanks

Nick

Yes Nick they are premium quality tyres and your suggested action is safe and exactly what I would do.

Cheers

Hi

Rear 2 tyres fine - bridgestone dueller.

2 front both dueller - 1 quite worn, as replaced mid tyre change by previouse owner. Wear etc all across tread. Therefore I need a new tyre / tyres.

A mate said its better to change 2 at a time,so thinking of buying a new tyre to go on the front and then use the spare that is unused to go on with it. The one half worn then to go as the spare..... make sense?

Anyway looked at the spare to find it is a toyo tranpath A11. Therefore if I buy aniother of these, I will have toyo on the front and the duellers on the back.

1 Is this safe etc

2 are these tyres any good?

Thanks

Nick

Hi Nick

I had these Toyo tyres on from when car bought from new , lasted 30000 miles ( down to 2mm) .A month ago I replaced all 4 with the same TOYOS and as the spare was unused was able to use it with three new ones , the other new one is now the spare.Apparently the rubber on all tyres starts to deteriorate after 6 years , the date of manufacture is stamped on all tyres.I think that these tyres are good value @£370 for the 4 all in .

Regards

Llith

Dinna like Bridgestone. (full stop)

However as said, wi 4 wheel drive if the diameter/circumference o all the tyres is the same then it keeps a bit o strain aff the transmission . I replace all 4 tyres at the same time - no point doing 2 and 2. The good ones can be kept for spares.

There are premium quality tyres at prices lower than whats quoted. been there an done it and a few have sampled em.

Ya wanna Bridgestone - ya pay fur aw their advertising etc

Bothwell_buyer Tyre Company Limited, manufactured in Scotland frae girders.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links