Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Hks Drag Series 1st Round, Made It To Finals

Envy Performance Ltd

Well a good day overall, 2nd in Street the class so a decent points haul for the HKS Drag Series :)

Struggled with grip all day in the final third, having a few scary moments on more than one ocasion, see video. :drive1 Lost out in the final by 0.1 of second across the line despite running a faster time.

You can download a vid from our site (wmv, 45mb) Click Here(right click, save as)

Once again thanks to everyone for there support and assistance on the day.

Regards,

Kevin

well done kev. what sort of times were you getting?

That video is awesome B) , i love the little chuckle one of the guys did when you did the second run and got 11.08 :D , and the stupid old guy standing in the way at the end! lol :lol:

Well done kev, supra still looks gorgeous as ever! B)

Yes!

144mph on last run! Better final speed than the other guy!

Bad reaction time or hard getting power down until the end???

ah i was gettin myself confused thinking that it was judged on the Et time, it was a very close run , 0.013 seconds between them, you could look at that both ways, eg , you could be gutted that you only missed out by such a small amount or say it was an achievement that you were so close, as the other bloke was running consistently in the tens all through the competition!

And for those that say I never smile! Thats probably why..... :P

huntly_ptm08dj.jpg

Thanks

Kevin

Hi Tegan, hows it going? Yeah, it is a bit difficult to get your head around. I think because he left the line slightly quicker than me, that was the difference between the two cars.

In Qualifying its the "fastest time that counts" but in the eliminations "its first across the line who takes the win".

Thanks

Kevin

ah i was gettin myself confused thinking that it was judged on the Et time, it was a very close run , 0.013 seconds between them, you could look at that both ways, eg , you could be gutted that you only missed out by such a small amount or say it was an achievement that you were so close, as the other bloke was running consistently in the tens all through the competition!

And for those that say I never smile! Thats probably why..... :P

huntly_ptm08dj.jpg

Thanks

Kevin

Well Done Kev :yahoo:

Although i am wondering what you had done to Maz in that picture :lol:

See you saturday :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links