Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Lexus Lights Gen 5 Celica Gt Liftback

StuartGTi-16v

Hi

First post so i'll try to keep it simple

i've put lexus lights on most of my cars but my 91 celica GT is proving a pain to find

does anyone know where i can get lexus lights for my Gen5 Celica GT or any other after market lights, i've checked eBay and goggle but no joy so far.

I would really hate to resorting to smoke in a can to bling them up a bit

Stu

• 3 weeks later...

:crybaby:Hi,

Sorry there are no Lexus style lights available as far as I know. I really have tried hard too, I have also found to my complete surprise that, for some obscure reason, the coupe does not have the same rear lights as my '91 ST183 Convertible, which are exclusive to this model. Something to do with being 'restyled' in California in the US of A when they designed, built and fitted the electric convertible hoods??????? Plenty of different style front side lights, headlights, side repeaters & front indicators, available though, (mostly from USA) through eBay. These are universal across the gen 5 range.

Probably too late with this reply, but heyho, nonny no! If you find anything different please post it for me?

Mike :yes:

Hi again,

Sorry Stu, Welcome to the forum and good luck mate!

Mike :thumbsup:

Hi again,

Oh well looks like im gonna have to smoke the rear tail lights, but as my celica's in the 3e5 red i dont think it will too tacky

red and black go together well

Hi again,

Oh well looks like im gonna have to smoke the rear tail lights, but as my celica's in the 3e5 red i dont think it will too tacky

red and black go together well

If you dont want your car to look tacky, why do you want lexus lights???

its a matter of opinion really, i think afterburner lights look good too kinda gives the car a ferarri look

i dont really like the look of the standard st182 lights & lexus lights arn't too tacky IMO

the good news is they dont make lexus lights for celicas well defo not for gen 45&6 not sure on the 7s :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links