Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Avensis D4d Problem

Paul1234

I am geting engine vibration at around 60mph

It occurs in both 4th and 5th

Only when the power is on

Can be powered through, no vibration 70+mph

I have the 2 litre D4D diesel

Any thoughts/ ideas welcome

I am geting engine vibration at around 60mph

It occurs in both 4th and 5th

Only when the power is on

Can be powered through, no vibration 70+mph

I have the 2 litre D4D diesel

Any thoughts/ ideas welcome

hi

test all four fuel valve idle performance having removed them.

also change fine fuel filter.

cheers/igor

I spray cleaned the MAF widget as suggested elsewhere on the forum which has definitely improved things but the vibration is still there although it seems to have moved up he mileage range and is not as severe

Where do I find the fuel filter, and do the other check you suggest

I spray cleaned the MAF widget as suggested elsewhere on the forum which has definitely improved things but the vibration is still there although it seems to have moved up he mileage range and is not as severe

hi

it is easy to locate fine fuel filter. it looks like a cylinder before HP fuel injection pump.

i had this problem with vibration on my previous car and once tested injectors the problem with vibration has gone.

cheers/igor

hi

it is easy to locate fine fuel filter. it looks like a cylinder before HP fuel injection pump.

i had this problem with vibration on my previous car and once tested injectors the problem with vibration has gone.

cheers/igor

Hi Igor,

Do you know anywhere that details exactly how to carry out the fuel valve tests you mention?

Cheers.

hi

cheers/igor

Hi Igor,

Do you know anywhere that details exactly how to carry out the fuel valve tests you mention?

Cheers.

hello mate

sure i know all procedure thanks to i 've got a tesk device in my own garagel.

please just list all you need to know by return.

thanks/igor

• 4 weeks later...

hi

cheers/igor

Hi Igor,

Cheers.

hello mate

sure i know all procedure thanks to i 've got a tesk device in my own garagel.

please just list all you need to know by return.

thanks/igor

• 2 weeks later...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links