Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Mk1 Aircon

Mops1

Went to have aircon regassed and been told that aircon down pipe is cracked and needs replacing. You guessed it Mr T only part and about £260 to fix.

Should I get second hand one/ bite the bullet/ or just use the sunroof and windows for the 2 weeks heatwave we have per year!

Car is now being used as my work car so no longer family carry all just going up and down m/way to work.

I favour getting 2nd hand part just not sure if standard part across toyota range.

Went to have aircon regassed and been told that aircon down pipe is cracked and needs replacing. You guessed it Mr T only part and about £260 to fix.

Should I get second hand one/ bite the bullet/ or just use the sunroof and windows for the 2 weeks heatwave we have per year!

Car is now being used as my work car so no longer family carry all just going up and down m/way to work.

I favour getting 2nd hand part just not sure if standard part across toyota range.

Hi the Deakin here get the second hand one,it wont cost you any more than £40 TO £50 and might last as long as the car, and think about this because i already have i am a taxi driver and my aircon needed regassed and i said to myself i am not going to work today because my aircon wont work,but what did we do before we had the aircon? you got it put the window down and get on with it!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links