Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

North East Mini Meet

aandy

First of all I would like to say a big hello to everyone. Secondly, I know this should be in the meet section, but there doesnt seem to be a section for the north east. Anyhow....

I was just wondering if anyone is in this area other than me, and if, once I get my car back from the accident body shop, anyone would be up for a meet of some kind.

Just thought as the wether is meant to be getting nicer, not that I have seen that mind, people might be up for it?

Thanks for reading anyway...

Hi mate, welcome to the club!

There is a northern meets section, it covers both the north east and west

theres going to be a northern meet in june some time but will more then likely be in yorkshire!

I was just wondering if anyone is in this area other than me, and if, once I get my car back from the accident body shop, anyone would be up for a meet of some kind.

:D :D :D :D

This is the North ! There are loads of us and our meets are the best ( usually ).

• 9 months later...

i havnt seen anything on here for the north east directly but Jap North East have a meet evary month at stadium of light, i havnt been but i think its a good turn out every time, dont know bout any where else, will plan to go soon but going to POD on the 5th with guys from here so wont make next months, theres a post in meets forum about it .

• 2 weeks later...

heading down to teeside park tonight for a meet ive heard gets quite busy everyweek, anyone going down?

• 2 weeks later...

teeside park - old skool..lol

jap nprth east meets are awesome..

you should tho try make drive to our north meet, if you can.. top bunch of ppls.. :)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links