Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Bloney 2004

starletsy

Righty, as of this evening I can now confirm the date for Bolney 2004 ... it is :

SATURDAY 24th APRIL.

As with previous years, we will have exclusive use of the pub. The meet will start from 11.30am, NO SOONER. Also, please drive sensibly on the day - the police WILL be notified of the event and WILL drive through to check up on us. If everyones as sensible as they've been the past couple of years, we'll have no issues.

I am currently trying to arrange for Jap Performance Mag to attend - so that they can do a feature.

I also have something else in the pipeline .... details of which i'll post up soon.

As you may have seen in another thread, the carpark will be unavailable to most of us this year, because we are asking each Owners Club to vote for their favourite CUSTOMER OWNED car. Hopefully we'll get top examples from each Owners Club ... which everyone can see in the car park. This means everyone else will need to park on the road or the grass verges (you all should know what it's about by now ).

As we're doing this "executive" area for the most voted for cars, i will need a representative from each Owners Club to run the polls for me. The winning car on each poll MUST be contactable by email - and i'll need the email address. I will then be in discussion with the owner of each car voted into the carpark so that we can arrange things. If the voted for cars cannot make it, backup cars must be available to step in. The representative from each club will also need to keep me updated as to how many cars to expect from their club ... as i'll be running a spreadsheet to gauge the size of the meet - so i can keep the landlord updated on numbers, etc (as well as Jap Performance Mag).

Food will be along the same lines as last year ... with discount prices.

I hope to see as many of you there as possible ... let's try and get as many cars there as we can (and beat the 500+ from previous years).

I'd like to point out that traders are more than welcome to bring their cars along (we'd love to see them), they just won't be able to park in the carpark.

REMEMBER THIS IS STRICTLY JAP CARS ONLY.

See you there !

Daz

This should give you some idea this is pictures of the last bolney meet was the best one i went to last year appart from JAE.

http://www.bouncingbullet.com/gtirgallery.html

Simon :thumbsup:

yeah - where is it??! - not a clue where youre on about !

Bolney Stage Pub is located just off the A23 in West Sussex

It is about 14 miles north of Brighton and about 7 miles south of the M23.

From North

Follow signs to Gatwick/Brighton. M23 will become the A23, follow signs to Brighton. Come down Handcross Hill (merges to 2 lanes, can be very dodgy for accidents!)

Take turning to Bolney. At end of slip road turn right, go over the A23 and turn left.

Trust me, you will know when you have arrived. Last year there were over 800 cars throughout the day.

here is the exact location. The big red road is the A23 Map

Well I know that i will be at Bolney. It is literally only 10 minutes up the road from me :D

Castle Combe on the other hand - about 3 hours west!!

Well I know that i will be at Bolney. It is literally only 10 minutes up the road from me :D

Castle Combe on the other hand - about 3 hours west!!

I didn't realise its soo close to Brighton... :bye:

hmm.. im due to drive down to Brighton in Easter time to visit a mate down there... 275 miles away from me.. so i suppose i could arrange it so i go down on that weekend... :thumbsup:

yeah - where is it??! - not a clue where youre on about !

if ya decide to go.. lets try and arrange a convoy from the north... :thumbsup:

Well I hope you can come down.

It is really not that difficult to find.

As long as you get on the M23 and just follow signs to Brighton you cant go far wrong.

Well I hope you can come down.

It is really not that difficult to find.

As long as you get on the M23 and just follow signs to Brighton you cant go far wrong.

Ive been doing th ejourney to Brighton for the last 5 years... lol.. and was just down there about 3 weeks ago... and like ya said.. its well easy to find...

M1 > M25 (gatwick airport direction) > M23 > A23....

Fizz last year i ment the jap boys at mims and had a blast round the 25 was great fun :D :D

Oh and JAPFEST is on the 22 MAY <_<

Simon :yes:

Nice one mate you wont regret it :thumbsup: Put it this way it's a 400 mile round trip for me and i'm still going :yes::yes:

Simon

Fizz last year i ment the jap boys at mims and had a blast round the 25 was great fun :D :D

Oh and JAPFEST is on the 22 MAY <_<

Simon :yes:

thats right !

a certain other site is advertising japfest as being on the 24 april (loc) :blink:

so bloney here i come :D

Nice one mate you wont regret it :thumbsup: Put it this way it's a 400 mile round trip for me and i'm still going :yes::yes:

Simon

530 miles round trip for me.. but then i am spending the weekend in Brighton.. :P

Will you be coming down the A1 matey? If so and your up for the convoy from mimms i'll meet ya at Grantham :thumbsup:

Simon

Will you be coming down the A1 matey? If so and your up for the convoy from mimms i'll meet ya at Grantham :thumbsup:

Simon

nahh mate.. im setting off to Brighton on the Thursday night after work so i can make it a long weekend and i also taken off Monday... :P

But i will defo see you there...And if anyone is going to be heading from Brighton then let me know.. I'n join 'em... :thumbsup:

• 2 months later...

if i have a MR2 Tubby by then... so will i.... :bye::rolleyes:

Can peeeps that are coming please stick to this :thumbsup::yes::thumbsup: :

CAN YOU GUYS PLEASE MAKE A BIG POST ON YOUR VARIOUS FORUMS TO SAY THAT THE MEET START AT 11.30AM AND NO SOONER.

I've already seen on 1 or 2 forums about people turning up as early as possible. We CANNOT have any cars turning up before 11.30am - as i'll need the time and the space to get the carpark organised, the Jap Performance guys need to get organised and (if they turn up) the film crew will need to get themselves sorted. Anyone who turns up before 11.30am will be making things VERY awkward.

Please ensure every forum gets this message as it's important that nobody turns up before the stated time.

Many thanks,

Daz

• 2 weeks later...

Right... is anyone going from Brighton or Hove?

as i will be cummin from that way... i think it would be good if we could arrange a point to meet for all the TOC members... what ya reckon?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Forums

News

Membership