Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

The Mods Have Begun.....

SMiFFAD

Well, the mongoose and red rear corners (thanks jimlad :thumbsup: ) are on and all is functioning well......

(excuse the mud, all the lanes round here are covered in it :angry: )

Musty admit she sounds better with the mongoose, although since fitting the "proper" decat instead of my home made one its become quieter :(

post-38-1072527963.jpg

Hello mate, I'm hachi-roku off the sxoc, glad to see you are spending hard earned money on your mr2 :)

Car looks very sweet by the way... :)

Hello mate, I'm hachi-roku off the sxoc, glad to see you are spending hard earned money on your mr2 :)

Car looks very sweet by the way... :)

Alright mate, though it might have been you when i saw the name!

Looks a lot better now i've washed and waxed it.....flippin zymol, cant get the smell of coconut out of my hands :angry::blink:

looks good with the red markers.

Mongoose is good... very loud if you have the Aussie performance downpipe also.... neighbours hate me.

Yeh the red corners are quite cool, good at night when they are lit up as well :thumbsup:

As for the exhaust....i dont want it too loud cos im gonna be frequenting castle coombe next year quite a bit and they have a 100dB limit.....my sx was 89 and that was quiet.....so hoping this will be ok, fingers crossed....... :unsure:

I think my car was 98db at a sprint race i did in september(mongoose exhaust), but that was before i gutted the std cat inners. Think its a bit louder now as my friends hear me about 5 mins before i turn up :D

car1.jpg

The n/a mongoose zorst looks quite different compared with the Turbo variant. Not the best pic (above) to show it, but it is. The Turbo one seems more thicker... if that makes sense ?

and yours is nice and clean... lol. Do people actually clean their exhausts ?

yeah all ways clean mine up when i clean the car use autsoile i think its called from halfurds makes it come up nice and shiny makes the car look much nicer

I don't use ne products on it, just the usual shampoo, and as ian says, it does finish off the car.

Also about the thickness of the zort, thats one thing taht suprised me, my mongoose (n/a) does look quite thin...

Ah well, looks nice when it's shiny :thumbsup:

-Z

yeah... it does look nicer... you would think becuase of this that the n/a exhausts would also be rolled.

I prefer the "slash" cut look meself......but its each to their own :D :P

Gotta get me some Rev 3 rear lights at some point......change the look of the car loads.... :thumbsup:

My rev3 turbo has a different engine cover too, the vents are raised rather than just 'cut' into the panel. Is this because it's a rev3 or because it's a turbo?

smiffad: have u seen the rev6 lights over @ rougue systems?

w. ur car being a dark colour i think they'l look pretty sweet (same reason i'll be gettin em)

Also like jimlad i prefer the rolled look, kinda fattens the exhaust out.

I like a toned body on my girl, rather than a thin stick figure ;)

-Z

Me too mate. Could have washed your car before taking the picture!

The turbo exhaust tips are rolled in, the n/a is straight cut.

Hmmmm mine is an n/a and the exhaust tips are rolled in. I know this for fact as Im often down there cleaning the buggers B)

Me too mate. Could have washed your car before taking the picture!

Cheecky get :ph34r: <_< cleaned it afterwards....now filthy again....covered in cat foot prints, they seem to have dicovered that the engine covers nice and warm anf flat, ideal cat bum warmer.....(see piccy)

Rev six lights....not keen on them, bit too "max power" for my liking....im more into subtle things (says he who had a 5" exhaust on his sx :unsure: ) Gotta sort out my front lights, car looks like a frog with them up.....even if its just sleepy eyes for a bit when i dont need them to see with....anyone know an easy way of doing this?

post-38-1073058621.jpg

wait until rogue systems have got their low rise headlight kit ready.

[fiveyearold]"but i want them now now now now now now now![/fiveyearold] :P

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links