Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Touch Up Paint

Lelly

Help! I have just got some touch up paint from Toyota, through the garage I use. They have sent the colours based on my number plate...the paint for the bumper however is going on extremley dark! Is this likely to fade as it dries??? :(

My RAV4 colour is very similar to yours and the touch-up paint I got from Toyota was an exact match out the pot, so I would double-check the code on the bottle :unsure:

Have a look at this post and check the description of the colour against the car code

http://toyotaownersclub.com/forums/index.p...hl=colour+codes

My RAV4 colour is very similar to yours and the touch-up paint I got from Toyota was an exact match out the pot, so I would double-check the code on the bottle :unsure:

Have a look at this post and check the description of the colour against the car code

http://toyotaownersclub.com/forums/index.p...hl=colour+codes

Hi, I have looked at the post and what I have doesn't seem to match those! :unsure: I have Grey Mica Met.196 for bumpers and Silver Met.104 for the body, the silver metallic is fine for the body, but just a bit unsure about trying it on the bumpers as I have already made them look worse with the Grey Mica.

Can you tell which one you used as yours does look identical in colour to mine.

Thanks, Lel :yes:

My Colour is T6T - Cadmium Green - but it is VERY unlikely that you have that colour as it was a limited edition colour for either the XT3 Granite or the XTR initially and then became a standard option in - I think - 2005.

I didn't notice that your RAV4 was a two-tone model. Try the paint where it won't show first just to double-check match :thumbsup:

My Colour is T6T - Cadmium Green - but it is VERY unlikely that you have that colour as it was a limited edition colour for either the XT3 Granite or the XTR initially and then became a standard option in - I think - 2005.

I didn't notice that your RAV4 was a two-tone model. Try the paint where it won't show first just to double-check match :thumbsup:

You are right there, I would have said she was all one colour, must check if the mechanic at the garage is colour blind :P ! Mine is definatly a silver metalic so yes, your colour wouldn't be right for her! I will try the metallic silver touch tomorrow if it stays dry! Thanks for your help :D

Lel

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links