Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Broken Mirror

Neil.1234

Hi everyone

Some dozy mare has just broken my drivers side wing mirror, Good news is the housing and electrics all seem in good shape, but the actual mirror is completly smashed, does any1 know where i can get just the mirror and snap it back in? or does this need a whole new unit ?

Cheer lads

Hi everyone

Some dozy mare has just broken my drivers side wing mirror, Good news is the housing and electrics all seem in good shape, but the actual mirror is completly smashed, does any1 know where i can get just the mirror and snap it back in? or does this need a whole new unit ?

Cheer lads

Hi Neil,

Exactly the same happened to me :angry:

Was it possible to change just the mirror itself (by just popping a new one in)? If anyone els knows the answer that's fine too ofcourse.

TIA

Normally a few on eBay for all cars, Universal ones are crap though so try and avoid these if possible..

I'm sure 'Parts King' on here can get you a nice new mirror insert for pennies or so. try giving him a pm

As I don't really do anything at work I decided I would do some searching for you...

This guy will get you the right mirror, he says state the year of your avensis and model and then which side you need so offside.

Wing Mirror Glass for Avensis

If you are unsure, ask the seller a question first

Collin

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links