Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Milton Keynes Meet - Sunday June 29th 2008

captainoats

Hi all,

Arranging a meet on Sunday 29th June 2008 at the following location;

1:30pm (ish)

The Caldecotte Arms

Bletcham Way

Caldecotte

Milton Keynes

Buckinghamshire

MK7 8HP

Tel. 01908 366188

Would be great to see a range of Prius owners come along as I haven't been to a meet with a single Prius so far.

Let me know if you can make it please. Thanks.

Well I'm not a Prius owner...yet, but my 'vensis is up for renewal at Xmas and Prius is top of my list, might just mosey on over and say hi :D

Well I'm not a Prius owner...yet, but my 'vensis is up for renewal at Xmas and Prius is top of my list, might just mosey on over and say hi :D

Nice, come over. All Toyotas wellcome. Avensis are nice cars, drove one around for a couple of months. Lovely smooth ride.

Hi all...Let me know if you can make it please. Thanks.

Hi Captain,

Nice idea and I wish you every success :meet:. I fear this is a surprisingly quiet forum - I used to trawl the Mercedes site and it was vast and busy busy busy. Here we only seem to have about three key posters and many tumbleweeds and pregnant pauses between posts...but then I feel priuschat.com in the states is actually too busy :gora:!!!

Is this one the only UK based Prius site? I find it amazing as presumably there are a fair few thousand cars out there and I'd expect Prius owners perhaps to be a bit more internet savy than others but yet we don't really get much of a critical mass here...anyway, I'm just wishing you luck...maybe give people a bit more notice next time too! All the best. Jon :pepsi::drunk::yahoo:

PS Sorry I've overdone the emoticons - I'm bored and can't sleep :help: there I go again...

It would be good to see some Prius owners there as this car is something special. I don't know how busy it is in the prius thread but I know the Yaris and Corolla threads are busy, suppose its due to alot more of the models being out there and the Prius being a newer model so not many things going wrong with them.

I dunno if this is the only Prius thread for the UK on a Toyota forum. Anyone else know?

Hi all,

Arranging a meet on Sunday 29th June 2008 at the following location;

1:30pm (ish)

The Caldecotte Arms

Bletchern Way

Caldecotte

Milton Keynes

Buckinghamshire

MK7 8HP

Tel. 01908 366188

Would be great to see a range of Prius owners come along as I haven't been to a meet with a single Prius so far.

Let me know if you can make it please. Thanks.

Hello captainoats

Hey you beat me to it mate.

I was planning on trying to make this a regular meeting place for Toyota owners club :thumbsup: I'm guessing that you have rang a head and smoothed it over with the manger that you intend of arranging a car meet here??

This is quite a popular place for many car clubs and looks like an idea place for regular care meets.

Lets see if theres some good general interest for this meet.

i will try and pimp this meet to see if we can increase the numbers :thumbsup:

jerry!!

I would like to meet up but I have an appointment for that day. I hope another meet could be arranged sometime especially at MK as I would find that most convenient. Hope all goes well on the 29th.

Chris.

Yeah we spoke to the pub and they said its fine to turn up on the Sunday. They didn't seem phased about the amount of people that will turn up as they said they can handle large groups. They better had!!

That would be good if you could get some more people to turn up please Jerry.

Chris - Thats a shame mate, would have been nice to have a row of Prius' on show.

Hi peeps

So do we have anyone interested in meeting up for a get together. It's a nice pub with great food and plenty of parking space so we can hang out and talk car talk ;) And a chance to meet new peeps.

Come on guy's and girls lets get a good turn out. If this turns out to be a success this will be a regular meet for the future :thumbsup:

jerry!!

Thanks to all those who are coming along. List so far (including "maybe")

tsport_stu

mick24 (maybe)

Pritchard

Captainoats

stretch

G3m

brother-prince (maybe)

jerry phipps

Red Yaris 54 (maybe)

toyosports (maybe)

Zipcode

man-bing (maybe)

4afte (maybe)

frankie_TS (maybe)

Mkuk0 (maybe)

G7PCQ

Lets see some more owners coming along. :thumbsup: I've noticed MR2, Supra and Celica owners are very shy to show off their motors!!

Updated list (including "maybe")

tsport_stu

mick24 (maybe)

Pritchard

Captainoats

stretch

G3m

brother-prince (maybe)

jerry phipps

Red Yaris 54 (maybe)

toyosports (maybe)

Zipcode

man-bing (maybe)

frankie_TS (maybe)

Mkuk0

G7PCQ

m4hfu3 (maybe

oli T-Sport

hoover

travman t sport (maybe)

We have Prius, Auris, Yaris, Avensis, Corolla, and now MR2 owners coming along. Any more Prius owners want to show off their lovely interior touch screens?

Soooooo Guys. Did this happen? Was the weather kind and was it a reasonable turnout? Any pictures posted yet? J

Soooooo Guys. Did this happen? Was the weather kind and was it a reasonable turnout? Any pictures posted yet? J

yes it went ahead and the weather was good to us. We had two Prius T-Spirit owners come along as well which was great;

Post for the meet in the central region section - http://toyotaownersclub.com/forums/index.p...82776&st=20

Scroll down the 2nd page for some pics

Sorry I let ya down Cap'n, the family descended on us Sunday, on top of all else I ywaned my way through the afternoon, and only remembered you guys about tea time. Will try harder for next time..promise!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links