Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

20,000 Miles Service For T180

GreyRacer

Today I had my 20,000 miles service on the T180 and carried out at my usual dealer, Border Toyota of St. Boswells, where I have been a customer since 1991.

Total price including my 10% loyalty clubcard membership was £155.

The usual very high standards were applied and I'm swimming in coffee.

On my holidays last week I experienced some problems with the gear box. First to Second became very hard to move and Second to Neutral really difficult. This plauged me for a day in town but then totally dissappeared. Today they could find nothing wrong so it will be monitored and if it happens again I have to call them immediately for them to come out and look.

Squeaky seats. It happened a couple of Ks ago and has got progressively worse. They have now put it directly to Mr.T and we await the outcome. Perhaps new ones? We'll see.

Today I had my 20,000 miles service on the T180 and carried out at my usual dealer, Border Toyota of St. Boswells, where I have been a customer since 1991.

Total price including my 10% loyalty clubcard membership was £155.

The usual very high standards were applied and I'm swimming in coffee.

On my holidays last week I experienced some problems with the gear box. First to Second became very hard to move and Second to Neutral really difficult. This plauged me for a day in town but then totally dissappeared. Today they could find nothing wrong so it will be monitored and if it happens again I have to call them immediately for them to come out and look.

Squeaky seats. It happened a couple of Ks ago and has got progressively worse. They have now put it directly to Mr.T and we await the outcome. Perhaps new ones? We'll see.

I think squeeky seats is an inherant problem with the Auris. My T-Spirit had slightly squeeky seats (came and went) and my T180 also has this problem (comes and goes, usually worse when cold first thing in am) let us know what Mr T says.

When I bought my T-Spirit i bought a service plan covering my first 2 services. I didn't have the first service done befoe i traded it for the T180. I mentioned this when i collected the T180 and the salesman made a quick phone call. I got the service plan transfered over to the T180 (which had already had its first 10k service the day before i collected it) so the 20k and 30k service is already paid for. Makes service time a bit lighter on the wallet!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links