Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Now An Owner

Novco

Well I've just paid my deposit on a second hand TSpririt 04 plate, 28k miles in good condition. Pick up on Monday. Getting rid of my thirst Espace :)

Two questions I forgot to ask were;

does the 04 plates get the bluetooth with the satnav?

Does it also have the Aux input for MP3 players?

Also anyone know where i can get the latest map disk? i've seen some on eBay, but not sure if that would be compatible?

thanks

Chris

Hi Chris,

I have 53 plate T-spirit, and I can confirm that mine has the bluetooth and satnav but does not have the aux input for MP3 players (well if it has I haven't found it yet....by the way the 6CD changer is reputed to play MP3 from CD) presumably yours would be the same.

I too have looked for a map update and have seen the eBay listings, I haven't found one yet that I think may be remotely compatible, there are too many different specs to take a chance, if anyone else can help(?).

I doubt you'll regret your purchase, we've only had ours for a few weeks and the wife has fallen in love with it already, I too have been so impressed with it that on our forthcoming holiday to and around Cornwall we will be taking it in preference to the brand new company Zafira that also sits on our driveway!

Regards, Oggi.

Hi Chris,

I have 53 plate T-spirit, and I can confirm that mine has the bluetooth and satnav but does not have the aux input for MP3 players (well if it has I haven't found it yet....by the way the 6CD changer is reputed to play MP3 from CD) presumably yours would be the same.

I too have looked for a map update and have seen the Ebay listings, I haven't found one yet that I think may be remotely compatible, there are too many different specs to take a chance, if anyone else can help(?).

I doubt you'll regret your purchase, we've only had ours for a few weeks and the wife has fallen in love with it already, I too have been so impressed with it that on our forthcoming holiday to and around Cornwall we will be taking it in preference to the brand new company Zafira that also sits on our driveway!

Regards, Oggi.

Hi Oggi,

thanks for the reply. I'm picking mine up tomorrow so I shall be checking under the central car rest to see if it has one.

I hope my wife will be like yours, but mine really didn't want to change from the Espace to the Prius, but once she saw the 3 kids in the back with 3 car seats, she didn't have a leg to stand on. The boot is much smaller than we are used to, so it will be a challenge to get everything in for our summer holiday to Devon.

I think it was a good time to change as we had seen our Diesel monthly bills increase buy £80 per month, and the Espace, being an Auto, was only doing 9mpg on the school run, I'm hoping to get 40mpg from the prius!

Regards

chris

For those of you that are looking for map updates.... follow this link and I hope it gives you what you are looking for :)

For those of you that are looking for map updates.... follow this link and I hope it gives you what you are looking for :)

Cheers SteveL, found the site a few nights ago and ordered the new map updates for mine once I got the part number from my original dvd. Cost about £125 + P&P, so hopefully get it in a couple of days time.

Chris

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links