Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

1980 Toyota Cressida Rx30

Beagh1958

Help required PLEASE. Do any forum members know of any company supplying parts for the above vehicle.

1980 Cressida RX30, i believe this vehicle was made from 1977 to !980 ? A 4 door saloon with 2000cc engine.

Company based in UK or Ireland would be best.

Yes!

Believe it or not your local MAIN TOYOTA DEALER Parts department will still be able to supply every service part and some other spares providing you state chassis number.

The Toyota 'CD' the parts department are issued with goes back to 1978 (but people have managed to get parts for 60's Toyotas even so!).

It is supprising what Toyota do still hold as regards age of car.

Problem is some parts chappies at Main dealers can sometimes give a generic "Nah mate cars to old (not under 12 year old etc.), can't help you (meaning CAN'T BE BOTHERED!)".

Give it a try you might be pleasantly supprised (or shocked at Toyota prices!).

Failing all of the above have you considered the Toyota Enthusiasts Club for older Toyotas.

http://www.toyotaenthusiasts.com

Actually Toyota have just issued a new EPC, and TOLD parts departments to delete the older version. the new one has less support folr older cars :(

You can still order most bits though!!! I just picked up track rod ends, full set of diff seals, and power steering rack boots for my '88

cost me £280 though :(

Karma Supra Posted Today, 02:38 PM

Actually Toyota have just issued a new EPC, and TOLD parts departments to delete the older version. the new one has less support folr older cars

Oh blast!

This answers a question though - some Toyota dealers I've found this past year don't seem to have been so helpful - wounder if this is why?

Cheers for that.

We do indeed have EPC 2 but the reason the old EPC system was deleted is that there were loads of CD's stored on the servers, and another set of discs would have crashed most dealers servers! We have EPC 2 and I have cressida's listed RX3# RX6# etc. Give me a list of what you want via PM. I need chassis number and model code too. I'm not saying that many panels will be available but I can certainly get the numbers and do an availability check. Bizzarly I still had some old tail pipe exhausts in stock for Cressida's until recently binned :eek:

Kingo :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links