Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Broken Phone 17 Days In To An 18 Month Contract

sphinktar1988

Its under warranty.

www.samsungrepairs.net

They will do it for free under warranty - I have a phone there currently under repair. Same thing as you, touch screen just doesnt work anymore.

if my memory serves me correct... which it might not....

the phone is vodafones responsability, therefore they should borne all costs to repair it.

i tried in past to get out of a contract as the phone was broke and they wouldnt let me. was with "three". NEVER go with them... EVER... customer service is shabbiest ever, they claim to never receive letters cancelling a contract, and then put a debt collector onto me for an outstanding bill for £30 cause i seemingly never cancelled the contract. went to trading standards and read up on it on their website and this is how i think its the phone companys responsability.

you can email trading standards who will give you advice on what to do... were very helpful with me, was just to late for me to do anything though :(

my current phone from vodafone is being a total pain, keeps cutting off calls, not receiving texts til next day (which is a bugger when ur texting folk to come out on a friday night and u dont get messages til sat afternoon :angry: lol )

i've had mines since february or something, so going to take it back to local vodafone shop along with the in car charger that fell to pieces and complain... N.B. i will not leave vodafone shop til they have sorted it lol should be fun hehe

well after a fair bit of being passed from pillar to post i managed to get some luck

phone the customer service and they passed me to returns then bck to customer service who said i needed to speak to returns lol

in the end i got a sound lad who said no problem ill send a new one out now will be delivereed tomorrow all you have to do is hand over the old phone

got it the next day swapped over n im bak to normal with my new phone :)

cheers for the sugestions and i did say to the lad about the shop being terrible with me!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links