Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

1st Service - Done

doobs

My 1.6 TR has just had 10k service done at local Mr T dealer for £135.00 - modified rear calipers or bracket fitted to rear brakes under warranty - as had slight noise in reverse so hopefully will improve now. +2 washer jets also fitted under warranty - i agree they are so much better and can't understand why they were not fitted originally!

This was classed as an intermediate service but the coolant level was not even topped up as it was/is near the "low" level - however the "low and "high" marks are only a few centimetres apart so it has not really bothered me but i thought they might have topped the level up

They were not fitted originally as they were not available from toyota.

So if they're not original Toyota part, what make are they? :huh:

They are original Toyota parts but they were not able to produce to meet the demand.There was no safety aspect with them its just that they squeeled,scraped or rattled. It was not a problem with all the Auris it just seemed to be a batch!!!!!!!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links