Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Bumper Restorer

sambora2002uk

Ok this may be a really stupid question (well it is)......after having 2001 Rav 4 for a week I was looking at the bumpers and side protection panels thinking "they look abit grey and could do with a good cleanup". I was going to use back to black on them.....we they originally black or can anyone recommend a better product to restore the natural colour?

you might think this is crazy . but peanut butter works really well when it applied to unpainted black plastic

ooooookaaaayyyy...so anyway back to the original question....was the plastic originally black or grey?.....im worried that if I use back to black it will ruin the look.

Autoglym Bumper Care will do the job very nicely.

Leaves them a dark grey colour ( assuming they were grey to start with ! )

Ok this may be a really stupid question (well it is)......after having 2001 Rav 4 for a week I was looking at the bumpers and side protection panels thinking "they look abit grey and could do with a good cleanup". I was going to use back to black on them.....we they originally black or can anyone recommend a better product to restore the natural colour?
Okay i have done this before, but here is my original4.1 when virtually new 13 yrs ago, think you will agree they were dark grey :yes: not black :thumbsup:

img013.jpg

HOPE IT HELPS :thumbsup:

Mines are dark grey. And having tested auotglym on part, its very obvious that autoglym works!

Mines are dark grey. And having tested auotglym on part, its very obvious that autoglym works!

Excellent....thanks for the tip...will give autoglym a try.

Excellent....thanks for the tip...will give autoglym a try.

Be sure to get the one in the turquiosy/green bottle as some of the others say they will do. Bumper Care is a superb product and will do the best job.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links