Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Goodwood Festival Or Mubwood Lol

Tom.B

:D Well yesterday went down to deliver and install loads of stuff down there.. was a mudfest but landrover luckily did it (just lol loads of lorries got stuck!!)

Got some totally amazing pics of some awesome stands and cars including the new Skyline and a zonda, porche ..some concept beat with an engine in it I nearly went blind when he opened the car to let me take a pic ( thanks Hans if you ever read this you were not supposed to but you let me take a pic!!) a so so to die for wildcat!!!!!! was a beast he flew up the hill so quick it was awesome to watch

I would have posted pics last night but my camera and pc do not seem to be getting on so Ill post pics ASAP I promise ,got loads including the massive toyota stand and the weeny mazda one heh!!

Was a day to remember and I am totally going next year for the whole weekend even if not through work. I would recommend this as a weekend for TOC as the site is good and the only problem I see is the jams getting in!!

Oh I meant Goodwood or mudwood lol!! typo!

Excellent stuff Tom

( nice to see you're still alive too !!!! )

A few of my mates were there and they reckoned it was a top event too.

Looking forward to the pictures.

and the only problem I see is the jams getting in!!

I make it a rule not to try and smuggle sandwich toppings into ANY event - you can't be too careful these days ! :P

Sounds like you had a fab time hun. B)

Looking forward to seeing the piccies.

Yeah think event is all over this weekend .

Also Audi now use an ex military base (US in the UK told its a secret one) where 10,000 Audi brand new cars are stored I went the other week was well scary. Security there is stupidly daft but must admit I asked what was in one hangar and was told 2 mill pounds worth of undriven audi R8s :o ... what a waste of a sweet car!!

Yeah entry into goodwood is pants but by the looks of whats inside defo a top weekend of events :D

It's not only Goodwood that is affected by the weather................................The Air Tatoo at Fairford Glos. has been cancelled for Saturday because of the waterlogged ground :(

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/glouces...ire/7502818.stm

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links