Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Head Unit

Jeff McCrory

need to find a speed pulse signal, anyone tell me where it is?

It's atop the speedo. If you remove the upper cowling and then look down on the speedo you'll see a bg white plug on top. There's a white wire

with purple spots (might be brown to some) on the top row, abot 3 from left. The one you see here with the black wire ScotchLoked to it.

Speedpuls.jpg

Using a ScotchLok is not recommended and certainly not a blue one. Soldering is much better and if you DO think you

need to use a ScotchLok, use a red one: blue ones are for thicker wires, so they don't make a proper contact. The person

I borrowed this picture from later had to solder too, as his CruiseControl would stop working some times due to a bad contact!

• 11 months later...

very good I'll try it on my metasystem car alarm to lock the doors when car speed is over 10 miles will let u people know!

If you can do a setup; our cars use about 1250 pulses per kilometer instead of the more common 8000 pluses/km...

If you can do a setup; our cars use about 1250 pulses per kilometer instead of the more common 8000 pluses/km...

It did work!!!

I am using a METASYSTEM HPA 3.5 Car Alarm! doors are locked within 10 seconds from when car is moving over 20kmh and are unlocked when key is in ACC or OFF position. very neat!!!

Thank you!

P.S. Our cars are using a negative central lock system!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links