Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Bar Steward! Mk 2!

Norfolk n Chance

Set off from the works car park at lunch today, travelled a fair distance towards home and stopped at the traffic lights.

Set off and heard a scraping noise, drove round a corner nothing, so stopped and set off again, scraping noise again!

Got out to have a look and my exhaust is hanging down. Nothing broken but the hanging pin isn't in the rubber gromit.

Not a mechanic, but the struggle i had to put it back in tells me that it won't just fall out!

Also notice that my corner splitter has a dent and scrap in it and the holding clip is broken so it's only held on by a bit of glue!

Now the car was covered in grass at the back so when i got back to work asked them to get hold of their groundsman, who had been cutting the grass.

Went with him and the Purchasing Manager to show them my car as i beleive that he hit it with his mower.

He deny's it (obviously!) and the Co's view is "park at your own risk"

There's no CCTV in the area i was parked so i'm :censor: !!

Any ideas what i could do to try and get him to pay up???

They say things come in three's...........

!Removed! hell mate,

let's hope this run of bad luck comes to an end sooner rather than later !

Get the feds involved and report suspected criminal damage or tell the chap you found a witness and you will be going to the police, see if he snaps under pressure.

Other than that running him over with his own mower is the only answer :lol:

As there's damage on the car it maybe you could ask other people to have a look at their cars.

Thats real hard on you mate, things dont seem to be going well for you! Had a similar problem at my work place because of someones negligence another member of staffs car got damaged. No one paid up as again park at you'r own risk.

Try and negotiate with them to offer some contribution towards the repair. As it is obvious the mower is not going to say he did do it.

Or try the witness one and get someone else involved like a friend or something that they do not know.

!Removed! idiots aint they, good luck trying to get money out of them i had mine done at work know who did it but cant prove it same boat i guess, luckily ive made friends with mr security and at least 1 camera is always on my car ;)

Best of luck i really do feel you pain........ brace yourself though as they do come in 3's

yeah they bad things come in 3's!!!!!!

tie him to the front of your car an give him the best experience of lift til he admits it!!!!!!! ha ha

yeah they bad things come in 3's!!!!!!

tie him to the front of your car an give him the best experience of lift til he admits it!!!!!!! ha ha

Serious flaw in that plan he will love it that much he will never squeel, silence will buy him lift for a whole long time ;) might get a bit annoyed with all the flys so theres a glimmer of hope ;)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links