Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Hi From The Wirral

beesgog

Hello to everyone in the owners club. Today I took delivery of my brand new Aygo Blue. I have never owned a Toyota before and looked at purchasing the Peugot 107 before taking the Aygo for a spin. Being cheeky I asked at the peugot dealers what he would throw in for me and he replied, sorry can't give you anything at all. :huh: So thanks to him I went off and bought an Aygo with lots of extras, discount etc. :thumbsup: A couple of days later the peugot dealer rang me up and was then prepared to negotiate some offers. Too late, he had me interested and lost the deal. I am so glad as I am over the moon with my Aygo. :D

Will write a review under the main topic after driving it for a couple of weeks.

Nice to read all your news etc. you all sound like a friendly bunch. :)

Beesgog

Welcome to TOC.... I am sure you will enjoy your Blue as much as my daughter enjoys her Black :D

Well I think black is better..........................but hey welcome anyways - always glad to have another Aygo owner on board :P

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links