Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Farnworth Bolton

Corolla_liftback

couple of hours ago was at farnworth/moses gate on my way to halfrauds n spotted a really tidy black 51 plate p1 n he was definatly of here as he had toc stickers on his car. had tinted windows, white original ts wheels n debadged the back, looked rly smart! there was also a red p1 t sport yaris with a backbox, behind him at the lights, didnt rly get a gud look at this 1? not sure if he was off here.

i was behind u in a p2 thunder grey near autopaint!, was gona beep but wasnt sure u were of here at first!

couple of hours ago was at farnworth/moses gate on my way to halfrauds n spotted a really tidy black 51 plate p1 n he was definatly of here as he had toc stickers on his car. had tinted windows, white original ts wheels n debadged the back, looked rly smart! there was also a red p1 t sport yaris with a backbox, behind him at the lights, didnt rly get a gud look at this 1? not sure if he was off here.

i was behind u in a p2 thunder grey near autopaint!, was gona beep but wasnt sure u were of here at first!

Ships.....................(Or T Sports) that pass in the day ;) :lol:

I actually very rarely see another TS on the road, so to see 2 - including a TOC member is pretty cool. :D

I actually very rarely see another TS on the road, so to see 2 - including a TOC member is pretty cool. :D

i usually see about 4 - 5 a day.

bristol is swarming with em :arrgg-matey:

been looking through some pics and its Ryan_k who ive seen, dunno who the guy was in the red 1 tho!?

ye was me in the red one an the black one was is off here! didnt see ya tho ! we were havin a chat bowt bolton cruise lol

ye was me in the red one an the black one was is off here! didnt see ya tho ! we were havin a chat bowt bolton cruise lol

ahh rite, what backbox have you got on yours mate? so did you not intensionally meet up? thought it was too much of a coinsidence for 3 yaris t sports let alone 3 off this forum, no way haha. what else have you done to your car, had it long?

I was turning left (on your right) as you stopped (t junction near apollo motors) , let onto the guy infront n then u both went streight over the lights when they changed towards that alloy wheels place, if that makes any sense... :thumbsup:

apexi backbox and apexi air filter. well i no the guy in the black 1 from bolton cruise. i no ov at least 4 or 5 in the area tho 2 red the black an a grey 1 i had mine first tho now ther everywer lol

• 3 weeks later...

hey thanks for complimentin the mini beast haha, not bin able to get on here for a bit,

i remember seein you, i was goin auto-paint to see if he had out to tint my lights. its like wen people have old mini's they let on to randomers bit like with t-sports :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links