Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Ladybird Theme

Mat @ SWS

Right then peeps, after a couple if opinions here. Our lass has had the C1 for about 3-4 months, and said that she almost bought a VW Beetle before she got this because it was red with black spots in a ladybird theme.

She's now thinking of possibly getting black vinyl "spots" to stick on the car (after I told her it was possible :doh:)

She's also been lookin for ladybird car acessories on the net and couldn't find much, however, a quick search on eBay by me, and I found these that she wants:

Seatbelt Covers

Aerial Ball Topper

Don't think that would be too OTT on the car, but what about the black spots? Yes or no? I'm gonna do a photoshop when I get some good pics and time.

Opinions please

PS - Would it be ok for a male to drive the car after it's had a ladybird theme :lol:

Right then peeps, after a couple if opinions here. Our lass has had the C1 for about 3-4 months, and said that she almost bought a VW Beetle before she got this because it was red with black spots in a ladybird theme.

She's now thinking of possibly getting black vinyl "spots" to stick on the car (after I told her it was possible :doh:)

She's also been lookin for ladybird car acessories on the net and couldn't find much, however, a quick search on eBay by me, and I found these that she wants:

Seatbelt Covers

Aerial Ball Topper

Don't think that would be too OTT on the car, but what about the black spots? Yes or no? I'm gonna do a photoshop when I get some good pics and time.

Opinions please

PS - Would it be ok for a male to drive the car after it's had a ladybird theme :lol:

What are you Man or Mouse................or Ladybird ;) :lol:

I would think that driving the Ladybird C1 would be better than driving the Ibiza :P ;) :lol::lol:

ha ha, doubt it. The C1 is better on acceleration than mine, and has more power, but I can throw mine around bends without loosing grip or thinking I may roll. The C1 is poor in the bends, but looked at a Strut Brace soon and maybe Coilys.

Oh a Lady bird theme hmmmm puttiing ideas into my head :D

A male driving a 'Ladybird' car ?????

I'd invest in a false beard and big hat if it was me !

Nah, it's not my car, it's the other halfs. I drove it a bit when she first got it, now I just drive now and then and if we car share to work we use hers and I drive, but that's only happened twice in 4 weeks.

The VW & Mini have a rep for being "decorated" from the production line. I think a ladybird C1 may get laughed at. Trying to convince the other half not to, and just settle for the ladybirds she has on the dash, and teddy in the center console (along with the delivery of the ladybird seatbelt covers)

I just saw a silver Agila wilt pink flowers, so a red C1 with black dots, why not!?!?

Somewone near my work drives a white Smart with black spots and "Holy Cow" on the rear, that's just fun!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links