Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Induction Kit

5U841R

HI PPL

I've got a corolla 1.4 vvti 2000 (E11 MODEL NOT E12). I m after an induction kit for it so i can get a slightly better throttle response. I bought one of eBay, a universal fitment one but it never fitted, the reason being my engine has a sensor, i think its called an MAF sensor (Mass Air Flow), which is connected to the standard air filter housing box.

As soon as i unplugged the sensor off, the engine went MAD! and so did the rev counter, so i put it back on quickly so that i dont blow the !Removed! engine up.

Can anyone please tell me if its possible to get one which has a port to which i can plug the sensor into and where i can get it from.

CHEERS. :)

does that happen with all e11 models or just the 1.4 vvti one??

all the vvti engines, they all have a MAF sensor.

all the vvti engines, they all have a MAF sensor.

cheers thanks!! :thumbsup:

Ya same with me, but i made a small tube with a hole for the sensor, but it still didnt run right. The engine light just kept coming on and the engine just didnt run right.

• 1 month later...

I went to a couple of motorsport shops here in York/Leeds and I get the same universal answer that K&N didn't make a typhoon kit for the 1.4 vvti E11, if you go on the K&N website, this answer rings true, only giving an induction kit for the 2000 1.6 and 2001 1.4 >

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links