Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Side Steps For Rav4 4.1 ! ?

Zincubus

Where is the cheapest place to get a pair of side steps for our Rav4 ?

Just for eye candy really so even a cheap pair of side bars or vnerf bars would be ok .

Any for sale or links to web pages would be useful.

tried eBay with not much luck.

Thanks peeps .

Hi Zincubus - I have no knowledge of this, but here is a suggestion.

Go to a decent exhaust place that also fabricates Stainless Steel custom exhausts - they should be able to make up a couple of nice looking side bars and weld on brackets that match up with the side mounting plates on the car (assuming there are some?).

If you got a set of end caps for the rav 4.2 "style pack" side bars, you could fit those to the ends and voila - nice set of custom sides for you :D

cost wise, who knows? you are talking about two straight bits of SS tubing, and 4 brackets, so shouldn't be too much :)

Try a catering stainless steel fabricator and give them a template/profile of what you want. I did for the back step and it cost me £20.

• 1 month later...
Try a catering stainless steel fabricator and give them a template/profile of what you want. I did for the back step and it cost me £20.

3 or 5 door mate ?

Cheers

Nat

3 or 5 door mate ?

Cheers

Nat

Is this a trick question??

The rear step will be the same for both - but mines a 3 door as some folk on here know only too well!!

You might find the side steps are different for the 3 door and the 5 door :P But the same method applies.

3 or 5 door mate ?

Cheers

Nat

Is this a trick question??

The rear step will be the same for both - but mines a 3 door as some folk on here know only too well!!

You might find the side steps are different for the 3 door and the 5 door :P But the same method applies.

Erm..no..is this a trick answer ? !! read the post again..the guys looking for side steps whcih will be different for 3 and 5 door models ?!! lol

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links