Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Blatant Miss Use Of The Toyota Name

chatman

This has got to be the worst case of miss use of the Toyota name and dam right bare faced cheek... :o :o :o :o and to think I even had to witness this on my laptop... have these people got no morals... my Daughter was watching. :crybaby: :crybaby: she's OK now but took some time to calm here down....

Here's the offending add....HERE ... Ancorman, if you looking at it... don't let me tell I warned you so ???

That's it.....brace yourself folks for a bombardment of posts from a new "RAV" owner, who's car keeps leaving them stranded at the side of the road! :blink:

That's it.....brace yourself folks for a bombardment of posts from a new "RAV" owner, who's car keeps leaving them stranded at the side of the road! :blink:
The things people will resort to, to get rid of a Nedflander,scandalous, has anyone else noticed (not a joke) but landrovers always seem to travel around in pairs, wife +I noticed this in Scotland, LR would pass, obviously in the opposite direction then another would appear 2 mins behind, do you think they are afraid of traveling alone, In Dunkeld there was a sign saying LAND ROVER EXPERIENCE, then we saw a RAC breakdown truck heading up the same road, (genuine) I said to the misses yep thats the LR Experience :lol::lol:

In Dunkeld there was a sign saying LAND ROVER EXPERIENCE, then we saw a RAC breakdown truck heading up the same road, (genuine) I said to the misses yep thats the LR Experience :lol::lol:

A Land Rover in it's natural habitat :thumbsup:

breakdown1.jpg

Great for off-roading! :yes:

This has got to be the worst case of miss use of the Toyota name and dam right bare faced cheek... :o :o :o :o and to think I even had to witness this on my laptop... have these people got no morals... my Daughter was watching. :crybaby: :crybaby: she's OK now but took some time to calm here down....

Here's the offending add....HERE ... Ancorman, if you looking at it... don't let me tell I warned you so ???

Bowl, bowl, GET ME A BOWL! :sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

Anybody buying a car from someone who spells possession - posetion deserves whatever they get!

And no - landrovers don't travel in 2's cos the resultant smog isn't legal.

Mine goes from garage to garage by itself or on the back of something else.

Flippin' 'eck (I hope I spelled that right!)

The wanderer returns.

I have "asest" the advertisement and you are correct it is "spelt" rong.

OOOOHHH NOOO!!! :mad2::sick::sick::sick::blowup:

I dont BELIEVE IT!..... :blink:

Well lets put it that way if someone buys that wanna be Toyota.... then he/she deserves the heartache that will follow and that's just as punishment for buying a nnnned flander trying to disguise itself as a RAV (may I say very badly!!!)

And thats all I gotta say about that :angry::excl:

regards

Rob

B)

Anybody buying a car from someone who spells possession - posetion deserves whatever they get!

And no - landrovers don't travel in 2's cos the resultant smog isn't legal.

Mine goes from garage to garage by itself or on the back of something else.

WELCOME back bothy :thumbsup: been waiting your return, first of all we have an American guy on the pimp my rav topic, who has a 5door.yes 5door,,that does the standing 1/4 in 14.8 secs @92 mph top speed 145mph, then we have a topic rav 4.2 computer info, and a norwegian guy and SHCM have been conversing in a language no one else can understand, even Hoovie who is dead clever is struggling, suggest you read it from the start, and i am confident you can throw some light on it, :yes::yes:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links