Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Tyres

Ed_Shek

Seeing as the deal I got for Toyo T1-Rs have fallen through as the muppet I got a quote from were the wrong size I have opted to go for Falken ZE912's at £65 per corner in the size 205/50/16.

Anyone out there had Falken tyres before? Are they any good? Think it's the new tyre and it replaces the old ZE512s.

Having the wider size tyre on the standard T-Sport rims, how does this affect the handling of the car?

Seeing as the deal I got for Toyo T1-Rs have fallen through as the muppet I got a quote from were the wrong size I have opted to go for Falken ZE912's at £65 per corner in the size 205/50/16.

Anyone out there had Falken tyres before? Are they any good? Think it's the new tyre and it replaces the old ZE512s.

Having the wider size tyre on the standard T-Sport rims, how does this affect the handling of the car?

wider tyres improves the handling - soz but have no experience of falken tyres. make sure you get the tracking done as it does throw it out. springs and tyres and my tracking was a mile off.

Well I've got the new tyres fitted now. I don't have lowering springs on my car so should I still get the tracking looked at? Tyre fitters never mentioned anything.

i got the bigger size on origional rims, eagle f1's and havnt needed to re align or anything.

Going up to the 205's should make much of a difference as you have only went up a small amount. Springs on the other hand can on occasions make a difference which could be why ae102 needed his done.

I would recommend getting the tracking checked every 6 months.. so f its not been done in a while get it checked, with the amount of speed humps we have these days general motoring can and does knock it out a little.

was reading EVO magazine the other day and they kept mentioning michelin pilot sport 2 and sport cup. anyone had any dealings with these?

I would always get the tracking done everytime i get new tyres on. Youll notice if it needs done if your on a track doing more than 90ish. It might also wear the inside or outside of your new tyres faster if you dont get it done, mine always needs adjusting when i get a new set on.

Going up to the 205's should make much of a difference as you have only went up a small amount. Springs on the other hand can on occasions make a difference which could be why ae102 needed his done.

I would recommend getting the tracking checked every 6 months.. so f its not been done in a while get it checked, with the amount of speed humps we have these days general motoring can and does knock it out a little.

i did the tyres before the springs and with just the tyres changed it put the tracking out slightly. its free to have it checked anyway.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links