Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Leathers

paseoGT4

finally got hold of a set of celica leathers, they are gray ones out of a 2001 celica, dont know how long its gonna take me to fit em, but they arrive on Monday and as soon as they fitted the pics will be up, gave up on the red ones out of the new mr2

I'm lookin forward to seeing the pics, really wanna leather interior for mine but ££££'s?

I think my credit cards have warped with the use they've had lately :lol:

Sould look nice mate bwhen there in is it just the fronts? What are your plans for the rest of the interior?

I'm after a nice set of sports seats that will hold me in better around the corners the the deck chairs the Glanza came with.

Simon

for the mo just the front seats, but haved bought the complete set, so will try and see if they can be squeezed in, if that fails maybe retrim the rears or remove them all the way, and stick a pair of 12 inch subs in place, but xmas has left be well broke with a huge credit card bill.

starletsy: if ur interested I mite be selling my paseo seats after ive fitted the celica ones, if ur interested, If u are i could try and fit the seats from the paseo into my starlet and see if they fit. The seats in the seo are quite good, I was going to retrim them, which i think oli has done and his look real smart. Let me know if u r interested and ill try and do some pics of them

Good luck, I have a set of black/gray leather 02 GTS seats and they don't like the floor of my 93Tercel a bit. I also have the back seats.

I'd love to get leather interior, but with the cabrio, in the summer, I'd fry, sitting my clothed ***** down on the seat! :P :D I have, however, been interested in getting my seats reupholstered, as the stock pattern is wearing down, and was, to begin with, rather feminine looking. :unsure:

Check for a 98-99 of your model car, leather seats may have been an option, oem's may still be available. :thumbsup:

I haven't really checked in to how much it would cost, but I'll let you know when I find out, but keep in mind that yours will probably be more, considering mine has less of a back seat to cover.

damn! they dont fit, if u look at the bases they look the same but they are too long!!! Might have to remove the base from the seo seats and then weld em onto the leathers, its gonna take a long time and thought tho, tempted to just sell them cos I dont have much free time anymore. plus i do really want the red mr2 ones, they are gorgeous tho, so maybe ill take a week off work and fit em. Ive had enough of moddofying cars, Im just going to buy an avensis and be happy with it. why do we modify cars huh? Oh i remember to get the squegee squad round :rolleyes:

I told ya they wouldn't fit mine, but still look up 98-99 Paseo and see if they had leather options. If so you can always get the skins and put them on your seats far cheaper than a whole seat.

Pretty sure they didn't have a leather option as I've got an original brouchure.

The Galliano doesn't have it either as far as I'm aware. We're all stuck with that sick colour scheme! It really doesn't go with red at all!

I remember that Max Power featured Maltese Paseo had custom mounts made up to fit aftermarket seats.

post-47-1073871955.jpg

Then you might look up 98-99 Tercel DX leather seats, at least they'll fit the floor.

I can fit em just gonna take some work, just like my side skirts it took me 8 months to get the inspriration to do them but I did it and their is no other paseo with them, gonna keep my eyes open for the red mr2 ones and if they do come along b4 i fit em all the better

It's always way to fit everything to everything. I fitted seats from Prelude 89'. I got it free in very bad condisions. Now they are in grey/black leathers, like rear sits, and parts of doors. Plus I inserted heating system to them ( for cold winters)....

Good luck in fitting your seats!!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

Leathers are cool but too expensive for me - a poor student :unsure:

Has anybody fitted any aftermarket seats like recaros/sparcos/corbeaus or anything? What are the subframes like to fit? Universal would have to be used im guessing...?

<_<

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links