Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Car Key Remote Buttons - I Need Help!

JimS

Hi everyone, new to here...

I have an Avensis, model year 2002. I managed to rip one of the buttons of the car key remote. I went to the central dealer in Israel, and they told me that i can really get that part by itself (the rubber thinge that contains the buttons), but i must buy the whole car remote circuit, which costs around 2000 shekels (around 300 uk pounds).

Can anyone give me an advice, where can i get the *@#&!% part, so i could just unscrew the key, and replace this cheap rubber button, without having to sell my car in order to get the proper funding ? :-)

thanks,

all the best,

J

I have an Avensis, model year 2002. I managed to rip one of the buttons of the car key remote. I went to the central dealer in Israel, and they told me that i can really get that part by itself (the rubber thinge that contains the buttons), but i must buy the whole car remote circuit, which costs around 2000 shekels (around 300 uk pounds).

Can anyone give me an advice, where can i get the *@#&!% part, so i could just unscrew the key, and replace this cheap rubber button, without having to sell my car in order to get the proper funding ? :-)

thanks,

all the best,

J

Howdy Jimbob,

Just looked on e-bay for you (Car Parts and Accessories then type Toyota Key Fobs) and found some. If you have problems due to Geographics getting a hold of fob / e-bay, let me know and I will try on your behalf. 300 Quid ma rectum !!!!!!!

Regards from rainy Glesga,

Big Kev

• 3 weeks later...

thanks,

all the best,

J

Howdy Jimbob,

Just looked on e-bay for you (Car Parts and Accessories then type Toyota Key Fobs) and found some. If you have problems due to Geographics getting a hold of fob / e-bay, let me know and I will try on your behalf. 300 Quid ma rectum !!!!!!!

Regards from rainy Glesga,

Big Kev

SHOULD THE LACK OF RESPONSE BE TAKEN AS A "NO THANKS FOR YOUR OFFER OF HELP" THEN ????????????????

REGARDS AND GOOD MANNERS,

BIG KEV.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links