Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Will These Fit?

yatesh

Hi All

I've been looking at Wheel Mania's Bellagio's 18" rim, after I saw them on a wicked looking blue celica in the gallery selection of wheel mania's website.

Today, while scrounging through e-bay, there seems to be a set of used ones on auction, link below:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...sid=p2759.l1259

Few questions:

1. Will these fit a 2003 Corolla T Sport?

2. Do you think the marks on these alloys on auction can be polished off/restored, and if so, what likely cost would this incurr?

3. How do you think these will look on a thunder Grey CTS?

4. I've never seen anyone mention Mania alloys on the forum, is there any particular reason?

I look foward to all comments. Thanks in advance.

Regards

Yatesh

Hi All

I've been looking at Wheel Mania's Bellagio's 18" rim, after I saw them on a wicked looking blue celica in the gallery selection of wheel mania's website.

Today, while scrounging through e-bay, there seems to be a set of used ones on auction, link below:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...sid=p2759.l1259

Few questions:

1. Will these fit a 2003 Corolla T Sport?

2. Do you think the marks on these alloys on auction can be polished off/restored, and if so, what likely cost would this incurr?

3. How do you think these will look on a thunder Grey CTS?

4. I've never seen anyone mention Mania alloys on the forum, is there any particular reason?

I look foward to all comments. Thanks in advance.

Regards

Yatesh

Well, He says the fitment is 4x100 and the CTS is 4x100 et42, No idea what the et42 means but atleast the 4x100 is correct!

As for how they'd look it's each to their own on wheels mate! If you like 'em, go for 'em! I don't think many people like mine but tough, I do! :P

The marks would easily be sorted by a refurber, but you can barely notice those anyway so I wonder if it's worth the money? I think it's like £25 a wheel? Not too sure on the price. I've not heard of Mania before to be honest, but it's not every day I go looking for wheels either.

Hope that was... some sort of help! Good to see you got home in one piece anyway! Nice meeting you earlier. :thumbsup:

They wouldnt be the best quality wheel in the world I would imagine. Id rather save up for a bit and get a really good quality set but then again i'm a really fussy git lol.

I agree with the other posts. Go for a known brand and model (not one that has finished) because a couple years ago I bought these really nice alloys that are from America. the only problem i had after was if one of them buckled - then you will risk throwing them all away because you can't find another single alloy. For example going for OZ Superleggeras would be great because a lot of people have them and you see them a lot on eBay so you know you can grab another single alloy should anything happen to one of yours...

Also the ET42 is the offset from the bolts to the base, so basically the higher this figure the more the alloys will sit outside and smaller the figure the more it will sit inside the arches.

It is important to get an offset that matches the CTS otherwise you will have to either buy shorter bolts or spacers. I know because this has happened to be twice buying alloys over the Internet.

where does it say et42?

also how wide are these? 7.5j? the last thing you want is big alloys and skinny tyres lol.....

I think those wheels would look awesome!

I have heard of Mania wheels but they are not top quality but still fairly decent.

E-mail the seller and ask for the wheel size, you need an ET35 - 45 (this is the offset) and I think the width should be 7.5j or 8.

the 4 studs is the right size at 4x100.

But check how much tyres will cost before you buy because I guess tyres will be a small fortune!!

if they are 8j then they are defo worth buying...

215 with a little stretch (if you like that thing) or 225....nice:)

jap wheel for the win....rota, ultralite, tenzo r, buddy club. 18 inch will look gd as long as its lowered as im assuming it is, i havent read the whole post lol

Rotas would probably be your best bet for price etc if you did want to go jap style. I have a set of rota boosts and have to say the quality is brilliant for the price, Lots of different colour choices too. Ive had cheaper wheels etc in the past and they arent worth the hassle when something goes wrong.

Hi Guys

As usual, some very useful advice, many thanks for all your replies. Unfortunately, the guy responded to my e-mail saying that these would not fit.

However, this has proven quite a useful posting as I have not thought about how easy it would be to replace a rare alloy if one of them were to buckle. From what I've read up on Wheel mania is that they are a local alloy supplier, and that the head office is in Bimingham. But perhaps I should visit one of their outlets to ask this question. I think there is one in Manchester, and I know for sure that dream alloys in the Wirral sells them.

I still really like this alloy and have pics of them on a celica, Golf R32, Renault Clio and Mini Cooper. If anyone cares to have a look at these pics, PM me your e-mail addy and I will foward on these pics to you. I think it makes a big difference to see the wheel on a car, as opposed to them lieing on the floor.

T-Sport, it was a pleasure to meet Collin and yourself (and your other halves) at the mini-meet. I will defo be at the next one, count me and the Mrs in. It was the first time I have ever met fellow CTS owners and I was pleasantly surprised as to how friendly you guys were.

Thanks again to all.....

Regards

Yats

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links