Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

What Do You Think To This

khanny

A Beauty :toast:

IMO Far nicer than the current model.

Congrats ,Mate. You have a future Classic there.

No suggestions, coz I'm not into modding (Cars , that is, not Forums :blink: )

Not forums either, he added hastily. :fear:

That Generation Celica looks great with the GT4 front (Open Grill style).

Wanted one when they came out, but too much so got the GT4 from 1989 instead.

Personally, I hate the front spoiler (sorry :( )

Love the car but would have to pull all the Veilside crap of it :)

classic Celi shape and looks in good nick :)

cheers for the repliys, ive never had a toyota celica before so no nothing about them at all, can any1 tell me a bit about them and what do you mean by gt4 i thought that ment 4 wheel drive but i thought it was just real wheel drive.

ive only had itr 2 day swapped my bmw for it so no nothing about them

For me, I only know about the Celicas from the 1985-1990 Model (the one I had :P ) upto the one you have (so 3 different generations)

The standard GT was Front-Wheel-Drive non-turbo, but still a very nice motor.

The GT4 was an permanent Four-Wheel-Drive Turbocharged mother of a car, originally introduced to compete in Rallying but then Toyota made it part of the standard lineup.

Your Celica came as either a GT or GT4 and the GT4 was the Turbo, early ones had a BIIIG rear spoiler - which I think Hou is talking about - think Evo VIII or the like! and makes the car look mean ;)

The GT4 also had a open hole in the nose rather then solid - looks nicer IMO.

That is about all I know about the GT4. I sold mine in 1996 as the GT4 was not fast enough for me (after I bought a ZZR600 B) )

Oh - I think yours is a Jap Import, in case you didn't realise - not sure how much is different? could be restricted still? the Guys in the Celica forum will know for sure :thumbsup:

For me, I only know about the Celicas from the 1985-1990 Model (the one I had :P ) upto the one you have (so 3 different generations)

The standard GT was Front-Wheel-Drive non-turbo, but still a very nice motor.

The GT4 was an permanent Four-Wheel-Drive Turbocharged mother of a car, originally introduced to compete in Rallying but then Toyota made it part of the standard lineup.

Your Celica came as either a GT or GT4 and the GT4 was the Turbo, early ones had a BIIIG rear spoiler - which I think Hou is talking about - think Evo VIII or the like! and makes the car look mean ;)

The GT4 also had a open hole in the nose rather then solid - looks nicer IMO.

That is about all I know about the GT4. I sold mine in 1996 as the GT4 was not fast enough for me (after I bought a ZZR600 B) )

Oh - I think yours is a Jap Import, in case you didn't realise - not sure how much is different? could be restricted still? the Guys in the Celica forum will know for sure :thumbsup:

cheers m8

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links