Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Fao The Moderator Of This Forum

tsporttinny

Well what a crock of *****, why has the t-sport forum gone...read the other posting on this topic but some notice would have been nice !!. BEEN ON HERE THREE YEARS and your out of order loosing the forum.

GET IT BACK NOW OR I AND OTHERS WILL SET UP AN ALTERNATIVE ONE SOMEWHERE ELSE.

GET IT SORTED MODERATORS.

ENOUGH SAID :angry:

Moderators had nothing to do with it. The way I read one of their posts, was that it came as much of a surprise to them as it did to the disgruntled members.

Steve (Management) has posted that the whole situation is being reviewed, & asks people to have patience

A little bit of politeness wouldn't go amiss! Please do not SHOUT and don't shoot the messenger!

It's got nothing to do with moderators, as Bizarra has said, it is down to Management and Steve has explained on many threads as to the reasons behind this.

If you wish to set up your own forum, we cannot stop you doing so. It's a free country, however we ask that you do not advertise it on here unless you link back to TOC directly.

If you wish to add anything else, please do so in a polite and respectful manner, treat others how you would wish to be treated!

How many topics do we need on this subject?

Surely one is enough.. I'm so tempted to close this one for reasons of duplication, but I know if I do another topic will surface asking why this one was closed.. again.. can't win.

Please use the topics that are currently discussing this issue, there really isn't any need for another, all that happens is more of the same stuff being posted and people just repeat themselves... that gets us nowhere :(

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links