Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Should Hou Keep His Signature?

JappyBeast

Should Hou keep his Signature?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Should Hou keep his Signature?

• Yes - I think it is rather good
    • No - Get Rid

Hou has had his signature for months and I say keep it!

hahahald5.gif

What does everyone else think?

Hou has had his signature for months and I say keep it!

hahahald5.gif

What does everyone else think?

Do you really think that you will find out what the majority of members really think from this vote !! you just will get the votes from people who visit this side of the forum and most members just visit the forum which is of interest to them (forums discussing Toyota vehicles)

So to be honest its just a waste of time its a pity the members who had there forums removed were not allowed the luxury of having a vote

So is the moderating now going to done by voting :help:

I always thought Hou's sig was kinda funny, I like it. Its up to Hou though if he keeps it.

No, I just want to know what everyone else thinks of his signature.

er so we get to vote on this but not the subforum thingy problem...lol ...logic

I think Hous sig is funny in an iroinic way

Keep it, double it's size and anyone who doesn't like it can go hug a tree or something!! :rolleyes:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

We give you a vote and you all moan..... classic!

It's only a bit of light-hearted banter people.... Hou's sig is going nowhere as far as I know.... ;)

It's only a bit of light-hearted banter people.... Hou's sig is going nowhere as far as I know.... ;)

so was mine :rolleyes:

A bit of warning about this vote would've been nice!!

:lol:

I would love to join in on this one but for the sake of you all I won't because I think we all know that if I do it will get toasted. Have fun.

Emmy from the TOC??!! :P

Is this thread just for the mods to get there post count up

I've been on here 4 1/2 years love... I have no need! :lol: :lol:

Well I'm going to ask, bugger it. Whats the story with the rocks ?

Do you really think that you will find out what the majority of members really think from this vote !! you just will get the votes from people who visit this side of the forum and most members just visit the forum which is of interest to them (forums discussing Toyota vehicles)

So to be honest its just a waste of time its a pity the members who had there forums removed were not allowed the luxury of having a vote

Is there anything you don't cry about?

he used to have a little now he has a lot, he's just, he's just Jappy from the TOC

Laughing so hard I nearly woke my gf up!

Its dead hard not to sing it when you read it.

Either I've started a trend or Andy loves me soooo much he has to copy everything I do.... ;) :P

Now Jappybeast has rolled out his fellow moderators and friends in support of the offending signature can we please have some response from the management team so this matter can be brought to a close .

Are management happy with the signature of a cartoon character running and aiming a kick somebody's head in these socially troubled times .

Is this the way they wish the quality of the forums to go .

Do they think there site sponsors will be of the same opinion of some of there moderators.

So management we await your comments

We have never had a problem with Hous signature before, it's always been perceived as a joke and has been taken as such by 99.99999% of the forum.

It's hardly telling people to drop kick others, its like the whole "Do violent video games make people kill others" - the answer is no, its the person viewing them who isn't right in the head that kills another person, not the game.

Would you want games, films, tv etc banned as well just because it doesn't conform to political correctness? It's extreme, but that's basically what you're saying.

Take it as what it is, a bit of a laugh and go and play Manhunt 2 and come back to me and tell me which one is worse.... or alternatively, turn signatures off if you are really that offended by it. :thumbsup:

My Controls > Board Settings > Do you wish to view members signatures when reading topics? change to NO

Easy peasy lemon squeezy!

Breakfast time now, I think I'll have some.....

09_04_1---Breakfast-Toast_web.jpg

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links