Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Hello, I Need Help!

slymiloni

Hello, I've been browsing the group tonight for an hour or so and I'm well impressed. I'm embarrassed to say it's the sort of thing you don't bother with until you need it and here I am selfishly looking for answers. May be of help to someone else in the future though.

I bought my wife a RAV4 for her birthday 5 years ago, she was thrilled. It's a 97 2.0 petrol Stax edition, nice light metallic blue, never seen same colour on any other Ravs out there yet. Got it on eBay and it was her first car, she's slowly trashed it by bumping into things (horseriding daughter and dogs and cats don't help the interior much either!)

Been brilliant for us though, 100% reliable, only ever had to change service parts until today.

Won't put my problems on here, so please look at my next couple of posts and help me with cambelt issues and I'll tell you about my immobiliser!

Cheers

Sly

Hi mate and welcome to TOC

she's slowly trashed it by bumping into things (horseriding daughter and dogs and cats

Misread this bit the first time I read it and got the impression she went out and ran people/animals over ! :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links