Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Coilover Lowering Springs

Jace Cornwall

Hopefully it's not too late to cancel as these "Coilovers" are a total waste of money and will ruin the handling.

Not sure why you mention Gen 6 and the link is for Gen 7 :unsure:

If you do have a 7, go for either TTE or Eibach Pro Kit, the TTE's are £125+VAT from Toyota plus fitting which takes around two hours.

na its a 6 the pic was just for example purposes i didnt realise it was gen 7 pic till after lol unfortunately the coilovers are sat on my passenger seat as we speak little lost for ideas what to do atm now

Well you only have two choices, put them up for sale or throw them in the bin, sorry :(

yeah im gonna have a word round some more garages tomorrow looks like i might have to cut my losses and just order a decent pair of lowering springs instead lol

I had a friend who put these on his mk4 golf.

If you value your teeth, dotn fit them!

As for the £900 fitting cost... seems well excessive! But mayeb they heard they were eBay coilovers and used the price as a deterrent!

A decent garage should be able to do it in 2 hours.. so you are looking at £200 at most - which is still at the hefty rate of £100 ph, which is London sterlership rates.

get some spax or tiens something you can trust and £900 fitting is rediculous i would say £150 to £200 max for fitting

yeah ive got a few quotes now for £150 to £200 so it looks like they were just trying to take my dad for a ride as for the springs ive found apex lowering springs for £100 35mm drop which is what i wanted and only slightly more should of had abit more of a look around!!

Mate put them in urself, its not that big off a job, i got a set off d2 coilovers for my 2002 celica vvti, and just spend half a day fitting them, looks the part like

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links