Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Just Bought My First Roadster

dappa44

Decided after much thought that i'd take the plunge and buy an MR2 roadster.

Ive just got myself a silver '02 model SMT, AC and a hard top, black leather interior with 39k on the clock. Test drive sold it to me bigtime, its the first sports car ive owned, but not the first toyota. Extremely well looked after car bought from a dealer.

I'm now eagerly awaiting the collection day 4th sept.

Been reading around the forums for a while and its seems like a first class purchase.

All i need now is a decent cd player as the only thing i disliked was the huge sony effort that was in it.

Will up some pics when i collect it ;)

Strangley it came with lots of immobilisers??? the factory toyota one, a toad alarm and immobiliser and another immobiliser that needs to touch the toyota key when turning on ignition? If this tab doesnt touch the key it wont start?

Strangley it came with lots of immobilisers??? the factory toyota one, a toad alarm and immobiliser and another immobiliser that needs to touch the toyota key when turning on ignition? If this tab doesnt touch the key it wont start?

Maybe the previous owner was sick to death of getting it stolen and joy riden round town at breakneck speed and fiited as many immobolisers as possible as a deterant, then found it didn't work and traded the car in? :P :rolleyes:

Only joking... welcome to the club, enjoy your car.

Good choice, good colour ;)

Welcome to the club :thumbsup:

Never forget the time I bought my first Roadster nearly six years ago :yes:

...I'll never forget because I've still got it ;)

Les

Thanks guys.

After reading up everything on the forum ive decided my first alteration will be the removal of the pre-cats (found the addy of the guy in Durham which is close to me).

What i would like to change is the ugly looking plastic air intake sides. Looked on eBay and i can get the silver ones for £125 is this a decent price? or is it worth spraying the plastic ones?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links