Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Need A Radiator Any Help Apreciated

dth695

hi all just found out that my radiator is leaking and was wondering if anyone would be able to point me in the right direction of getting a aftermarket rad. my car is a 1990 corolla gti. thanks del

i need one for my corolla 1995 e10 mate so we both need help lol but going to get a price from my local toyota dealer

bridgy.

Go to your local scrapyard. Find a car that has a new radiator, one where the mounting points are similar. Remember its not valve shims your buying here. A radiator hasn't got to be that specific. In fact, its even less specific than fitting tyres. Most rad's have exactly the same mounting points, doesnt have to be Toyota. Doesn't even have to be Japanese. A rad is a rad. Just so long as the pipes match, youre in buisness.

Don't forget to refill with anti-freeze. Its good ***** :D

Try a good motor factors in your area, they may know somewhere that builds/rebuilds them local to you.

We've got Motorcool Services up here in Teesside that can supply anything - if it's not available they'll make it specially. I'd be very surprised if there weren't similar places all over the country !

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links