Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toyota Bb

asix

im looking to get a Bb but i cant find an insurance company that will touch it. Im guessing that im probably going to end up paying through the nose.

Try Sky or Aplan, also Adrian Flux they all do import insurance.

Alot of "normal " insurance companies will not insure imports.

What age are you?

as that may have something to do with it.

Try Sky or Aplan, also Adrian Flux they all do import insurance.

Alot of "normal " insurance companies will not insure imports.

What age are you?

as that may have something to do with it.

I’m 30 in 2 weeks (scary that 1) and I’ve been a motor bike rider for about 5 years but I’ve had my car licence less than 1.

Just got a quote for £829.23 that’s fully comp from warwick-davis.co.uk. its not greatly more than i pay on my Punto atm to im hoping that maybe at xmas with a bit of no claims and my licence hitting a year i can get it down to an affordable amount.

ok mate at least you have a ball park figure now,

when the time comes give sky a call, they usually give great quotes :thumbsup:

• 1 month later...

Did you get the bb and did you sort out the insurance.

I was wondering coz I'm hopefully going to get one next week, we rang everywhere to get a quote, sky and flux's couldn't do it they didn't have them in there records we have had a quote from some place that I can't remember now but it's round the 400 quid mark fully comp.

If you did get one can you tell me what you think to it, I've looked at this one I might be getting and love it but I've not driven it yet just wanted to know what the drive was like I have a yaris t sport and presume it's similar to that but slightly slower with having the extra weight. I'm not to bothered about it handling well or even been that nippy, I'm starting a family so thought it would be the ideal car for it, get to keep the yaris reliability and economy pretty much and with ***** loads more space.

Cheers Ad.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links