Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

How To Disable Beep When Driving Above 120

sajid

You might be better posting in the Camry section or if you really mean 120kmps the Space shuttle section!!!

Good luck mate.

hello guys

how i can disable warning beep when driving above 120 kmps

thanks

S.Ali

Ok i have both cars,

but i am looking for Toyota RAV 4 2008 model, in camry 2008 i don't have continuous beep beeeeeeeeeeeeep.

thanks

sajid

We don't have that function but they can usually be adjusted or disabled by a dealer.

Cheers

432 000 km/h!!!

Do you use solid fuel in the emirates?

If you mean 120 km/h, then this is something I've never heard of, and if you mean 120 mph, then this is close to top speed if you have the V6-version... It might be the car warning you of the deadlyness of driving this fast.

I think you are better off contacting you dealer to get this solved.

I wouldn't be surprised if the US spec RAVs had something similar to this fitted - a question on RAV4World maybe worthwhile.

I suspect even if a dealer could disable the warning, they may refuse to do so if this warning buzzer is a legal requirement in your country. Do ALL cars have a buzzer like this in the UAE?

I wouldn't be surprised if the US spec RAVs had something similar to this fitted - a question on RAV4World maybe worthwhile.

If they do it is a new feature. I've trawled through all the US handbooks and manuals for 2006 models.

Probably a Jap model? I know the jap import versions of my last car had a beep when you went over a certain speed. As far as I can remember, you needed a dealer to disable it.

If they do it is a new feature. I've trawled through all the US handbooks and manuals for 2006 models.

They do have stickers telling them that the image in this mirror is behind you, so now they can get a beep to mean your going too fast and may die soon :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

The 2010 Toyotas are going to have a buzzer that warns you that the other buzzer has failed and no longer buzzes.

I am waiting for the "Smart Sterring Wheel" that detects blood alcohol levels from the sweat on your hands and stops you driving if too high.

The side benefit of that will be no longer suffering from being driven by drivers who wear BRUT - 'Splash it all over, Henry'

its law in Abu Dhabi that you have to have an audible warning when you exceed 70mph, last time i was there the taxi beeped all the way from the airport to the hotel

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links