Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Window Droped On T Sport

lift addict

I have a 2003 Corolla Tsport. The electric window on the drivers side does not shut properly because it has come loose. Has anyone else had this ? was looking at removing the door panel to have a look if any thing has come loose but dont want to snap it. I have found one screw under the handle on the inside but was wondering if there are anymore or just clips ?

Please help its horrible not being able to open the window !!

you need to fish the door handle screw out, take the door handle out then they are all clips. but lift the door card up!!!

i have a problem with my drivers side window, when opening the window sort of jerks and makes a harsh click/cluck sound when near the bottom

sounds like its come out of alignment on the rails. whip the door card off and its a fairly easy adjustment to do. if its still under warranty get toyota to do it.

you need to fish the door handle screw out, take the door handle out then they are all clips. but lift the door card up!!!

what is a door card ??

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links