Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Purchased My T-sport Today!

farhanali89

After looking for ages and wanting one for such a long time. I finnaly bought my T-Sport today!

Metallic Black Facelift

Whats the first thing i should do to the car, i wanted to do compressor styled exhausts and rear lip! Assistance of CKMan would be helpful in this. Also What wheels should i look for.

Taking delivery of the car on saturday and handing my beloved Corolla T3 In!

Cant wait to start enjoying lift!

Whats the first thing i should do to the car

Nothing! :lol:

Get used to how the car feels and sounds first and then decide on which mods to do! :thumbsup:

You'll find most of your spare cash will be fuelling your Lift addiction! :lol:

Whats the first thing i should do to the car

Nothing! :lol:

Get used to how the car feels and sounds first and then decide on which mods to do! :thumbsup:

You'll find most of your spare cash will be fuelling your Lift addiction! :lol:

Agreed, Agreed and Agreed. :lol:

Yay Lift! Hope you like buying petrol! :D

Hopefully once i get it wiill be bringing it down to meets. Proper cant wait to collect it on saturday now.

thanks all

Bad choice of car then! :lol:

I average about 28Mpg in mine. That's with the K&n Typhoon fitted... My tax is due end of this month! >_< Damnit. haha.

What time you picking it up Saturday? Think you can get to Manchester before 1PM? :lol: 18 of us meeting up there!! You wouldn't be furthest commuter either! One chap coming from Grangemouth! lol.

Bad choice of car then! :lol:

I average about 28Mpg in mine. That's with the K&n Typhoon fitted... My tax is due end of this month! >_< Damnit. haha.

What time you picking it up Saturday? Think you can get to Manchester before 1PM? :lol: 18 of us meeting up there!! You wouldn't be furthest commuter either! One chap coming from Grangemouth! lol.

Hmm i reckon because this will be the car i use to commute to work ill be ok on petrol, I tend to take the bmw out on the weekends now and again but my sister is currently enjoying the car so i thought the t sport is a good change aswell for my everyday car and i really wanted one for a long time.

I would love to come, get ideas and see the cars but ill have to miss the meet! its going to take me a while to travel to manchester as i have to collect the car at around 11. So i doubt i could make it in that time as you have to sit and wait while the dealers etc take ages.

Let me know when the next meet will be and ill defo pop down i wanted to get rims for my car but i need to sell my old stuff to fund them.

How much is the tax for 12 months?

Welcome fellow T-sporter!

I have only had mine for about 2 months now...

Apart from secondary air injection pump failure that dealer is taking ages to sort, I love the car!

Bit worried about turning into a hooligan lift addict though...Ooops too late it has happened already he he...

Just have to hope the old bill aint watching or its off tae the nick! BooHoo...

Haha im driving very safely! but lift in first on a dual carriageway should be fine lolol! i cant wait tomorow im going to collect 10:30 in the morning. At work right now so should be out by 5 go home get everything ready for tomorow and start selling my old corolla add ons!

I want wheels how do you guys reckon 17s look with a drop ? any pictures as 18s are expensive and i dont want the extra added weight by heavy wheels. Any advise is welcome as im gathering you all know better then i do with what to do with the car.

Just have to hope the old bill aint watching or its off tae the nick! BooHoo...

What you'll find is that the cops don't give your car a second look, as they'll see a corolla hatchback and assume you are about 80 years old. They *generally* keep their eyes out for the people in Type-Rs and Scoobys.

I was coming up to a roundabout near where I live and an impreza was in the lane next to me (no, neither of us were speeding or even racing each other), and directly behind me was a police car. I took the first exit and the cops were indicating to follow me, but the impreza took the 3rd exit and the cops suddently pulled back onto the roundabout and followed the poor guy in the bright blue and gold car.

Just goes to show that even though the impreza was driving well within the speed limit and quite sensibly too, the cops are automatically drawn to those types of car.

Haha im driving very safely! but lift in first on a dual carriageway should be fine lolol! i cant wait tomorow im going to collect 10:30 in the morning. At work right now so should be out by 5 go home get everything ready for tomorow and start selling my old corolla add ons!

I want wheels how do you guys reckon 17s look with a drop ? any pictures as 18s are expensive and i dont want the extra added weight by heavy wheels. Any advise is welcome as im gathering you all know better then i do with what to do with the car.

compressor's are on 17's an dropped an looks quite well

Yea i was thinking that aswell 17s are a good choice as they are only an inch bigger than the 16s and seeing as the compressor has them then wont lose to much power by adding those wheels.

I wanted 18s as the corolla has some huge arches and 17s begin to look small.

I may go for a wider wheel however but i want the drop of the car to be dropped where the tyre is near the arch smartly.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links