Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Hid's - Urgent Urgent

lonepilgrim

Ok I have a major issue at the moment.

I have a Corolla E12 5dr 1.6VVT-i 2003 Plate.

I have been onto "Hids4u" and used the search function and they recommend dip beam to be HB4 / 9006!! [HOWEVER every other thread on this site recommends H7??!?!?!

The site also states that the main beam (which I will change to Osram Blue lights just for show) should be HB3 / 9005 - i took this bulb out and found it to be a H7!!

Please help me as to what kit i need for the dipped and what the main should be!

Dunno if relevant but my rolla has a Black sticker in the front windscreen on driverside saying "Made in Japan" - it is a RHD and registered in UK.

The kit I want is as follows:

http://www.hids4u.co.uk/store/product.php?...t=18&page=1

Thanks for the advice in advance

The HID you should be getting for your Corolla is H7.

Do a search on the forum for HIDS and you'll find my post which should contain the discount codes for HIDS4U. Good time to get them as they currently have a sale in and also the dark nights are coming! :)

The HID you should be getting for your Corolla is H7.

Do a search on the forum for HIDS and you'll find my post which should contain the discount codes for HIDS4U. Good time to get them as they currently have a sale in and also the dark nights are coming! :)

Found the code Toyota Pro. Brings them done to £120ish for that 55w kit. Defo H7 even though HIDS4U recommend HB4 yeh? If thats correct i will order asap. Do i need reflectors or just fit them straight away?

Lastly can anyone recommend the bulbs to put in my main beams?? I was thinking the ones from Halfords??

Oh more questions - i promise last one!! What is the fitament and size/spec of the front indicators as i want to change to these to chrome silvatec bulbs (as ive changed the side repeaters and rear indicators within my lexus style lights to chrome)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links