Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Selling Aygo

BadBoyVTEC

I am selling my Aygo within the next couple of months to get a Suzuki Swift Sport. I have had my Aygo 2 years and a few months and its now 32k miles. I feel as if I want a change and have fallen in love with the Swift.

**For sale ad removed**

Edited by Demonic Angel
Must be a paid member to advertise items for sale

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

oooooooooooooooooooooo

dont do it :P

The Swift is probably due for a change soon, if not then at least a face lift.

The current guise has been around for a while now.

**For sale ad removed**

This post has been edited by Demonic Angel: Yesterday, 07:56 PM

Reason for edit: Must be a paid member to advertise items for sale

At the end of the day I am getting rid of my Aygo and therefore I have no need for theose items anymore and feel as though you are restricting other users of useful information that they could use in order to gain a rare item such as my subwoofer box which is custom made to fit the Aygo's boot contours. I have no reason to pay for a membership just to advertise these items but feel as though I want to give this comunity the first opportunity to see these items are going for cheaper than they are worth.

And I know you are probably going to say rules are rules and what have you but I personally think it is perphetic that you restrict things on this forum in such a way.

**For sale ad removed**

This post has been edited by Demonic Angel: Yesterday, 07:56 PM

Reason for edit: Must be a paid member to advertise items for sale

At the end of the day I am getting rid of my Aygo and therefore I have no need for theose items anymore and feel as though you are restricting other users of useful information that they could use in order to gain a rare item such as my subwoofer box which is custom made to fit the Aygo's boot contours. I have no reason to pay for a membership just to advertise these items but feel as though I want to give this comunity the first opportunity to see these items are going for cheaper than they are worth.

And I know you are probably going to say rules are rules and what have you but I personally think it is perphetic that you restrict things on this forum in such a way.

Rules are rules darling! I don't make them, I only enforce them..... :)

You would have to pay to sell on eBay, Autotrader etc.... same principle applies. :thumbsup:

Trouble is that we would get a lot of spam if anybody was allowed to sell on the forums.

Paul.

If you don't like the rules make your feelings know to the website owner

Like I say I don't care who I sell it but would prefer if these lovely people got the opportunity to own it first. The reason you have paid memberships I would have thought would be to allow them to extra features and not to restrict normal word of mouth information and conversation. The forums is not a business and therefore should not profit from extra charges for certain conversation. A pub owner wouldn't ask you for an extra 10 quid you were having a drink while disscusing business. The membership fee I would have thought would contribute towards running the site and extra services such as informative emailers only for members.

I would like for Steve to read through this thread to see what he makes of it and stick by my decision of disagreeing with your enforced rulings.

Like I say I don't care who I sell it but would prefer if these lovely people got the opportunity to own it first. The reason you have paid memberships I would have thought would be to allow them to extra features and not to restrict normal word of mouth information and conversation. The forums is not a business and therefore should not profit from extra charges for certain conversation. A pub owner wouldn't ask you for an extra 10 quid you were having a drink while disscusing business. The membership fee I would have thought would contribute towards running the site and extra services such as informative emailers only for members.

I would like for Steve to read through this thread to see what he makes of it and stick by my decision of disagreeing with your enforced rulings.

Why not send him a PM then?

He does not always have time to read through all the threads......................so bring it to his attention :thumbsup:

This rule has been enforced long before you joined and it is in the Terms & Conditions that you agreed to when you signed up. It's not our fault you didn't read them, we are merely reminding you of them.

This forum is part of a business.... Toyota Owners Club is actually a registered company I believe.

We ask the same of every member to not attempt to sell unless they pay a small fee (which would be much cheaper than using the aforementioned eBay, Autotrader etc) Would you go on Autotrader and expect to sell for nothing? No, of course not! If you go to a pub do you expect to have a free pint? :rolleyes: It's all much of a muchness.... there is no such this as "free selling" in this world....

Steve would not disagree with his own rules, he made them up! So if you have a bone to pick, pick it with him and not with me.

that is the rule here and has been for 7 years.

There is a cheaper fee for selling cars £4.99... See here

I think that price is magic for targeted audience.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links